2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I think THP is about to rock this one. Let it be known, #TeamBasementDwellers is out to avenge the #DreamTeam in a truly incredible event. Get to work now and it'll make it that much sweeter sipping on the sweetness of victory come December.

#TheAvengers

??

I like it!

So much talk about this last weekend amongst THPer's. A lot of curious minds out there wondering what the contest will entail and when they will kick off. Going to be exciting following along!

I thought jb said it was basement dwellers

So much talk about this last weekend amongst THPer's. A lot of curious minds out there wondering what the contest will entail and when they will kick off. Going to be exciting following along!

Their sure was...going hard at this one. That's for damn sure

Can't wait to find out more details! Dates are the most important as well, to see if I can swing it.

My Calendar is cleared from December 1 to 20 just to be safe

Can't wait to find out more details! Dates are the most important as well, to see if I can swing it.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, but dang I really want in this one.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, but dang I really want in this one.
You got that right, it's awesome to see the excitement, this will be one hot ticket for sure!

Jrod and Ethan tweets last night about their round yesterday. #pokethebear

Jrod and Ethan tweets last night about their round yesterday. #pokethebear
PB 75 and all that. they're becoming internet golfers.

Next week is the week.
1st contest will get kicked off.

Next week is the week.
1st contest will get kicked off.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Crazy! IT'S HERE!

Holy schnikes! Yeahhhh buddy!

Woohoo!!!! Let the contests begin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let the craziness ensue!

Excited to see this kicking off for 2014!

Back