2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

2 words for you..........."New Blood"

That's fine.

Just realize you have eight guys who disagree with you, and we'll be fighting like crazy to get in.

I'll be doing my best "haters gonna hate" walk if my entry is good enough to be selected. I'm talking Vince McMahon quality haters gonna hate.

A shot at this incredible event fresh off the inevitable THP event hangover = Perfect Storm.
Looking forward to the challenge of getting into this one.

Vacation already set aside for this.
It's almost time to build THE team. Everyone ready?

I'm going to do the Merton Hanks dance if I get in. It will be better than Seth's walk.

I agree buddy, was just busting your chops :)

That's fine.

Just realize you have eight guys who disagree with you, and we'll be fighting like crazy to get in.

I'll be doing my best "haters gonna hate" walk if my entry is good enough to be selected. I'm talking Vince McMahon quality haters gonna hate.

Vacation already set aside for this.
It's almost time to build THE team. Everyone ready?

Same here. Ensuring I have enough in the bucket in the chance that I make the cut.

6 days unscheduled and 4 reserved for this bad boy!

Do you want me to make you an appointment with my chiropractor now

I'm going to do the Merton Hanks dance if I get in. It will be better than Seth's walk.

Same here, if we are not one of the lucky 7, at least we will have vacation days to make a fun golf trip

Same here. Ensuring I have enough in the bucket in the chance that I make the cut.

6 days unscheduled and 4 reserved for this bad boy!

That's fine.

Old blood/New blood doesn't matter. Whoever is lucky enough to get into this deserves to walk around like

RHuHq.gif

Wow, can't believe it's almost time to sign up. Missed most of the contests last year because I hadn't found THP yet, but you better believe I'm trying for this big time.

Love that the contests will kick off next week. Looking forward to seeing what it will take to get in.

Checks calendar……I can make those dates! The Grandaddy would be a heck of first event back since my break. :)

Wow! How exciting. Bring on the first contest!

Next week?!? Flippin awesome. Looking forward to seeing all the entries. There will be way more entries than last year I bet, since everyone has seen how amazing #thegrandaddy one was.

The Dos is Close! And Callaway just brings it! I'll be doing my best to earn a spot on JMan's team!

This is relevant to my interests.

All politeness to the side. I would step over my own mother to get back into The Grandaddy. You guys better bring it with the entries, because I'm not holding back to let some new guy take my spot.

And, I know seven THPers who are thinking the exact same thing...

If i remember correctly THP was trying to actually win this year..... #newblood

2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Everyone should try to get into this, been there or not IMO. Competition is good!

Everyone should try to get into this, been there or not IMO. Competition is good!

I've done pretty good at entry contests in the past.

This will have my BEST effort ever!

I've done pretty good at entry contests in the past.

This will have my BEST effort ever!

I'm actually looking forward to these entries.

Based in what I saw from three of the members of the zoocrew this weekend. THP better bring it. I mean really bring it and not flap your gums about bringing it. These boys have been working on their games and will be ready for another year of bragging if people don't take this event seriously.

I know my brother, Jman, wants to enjoy the trip as the next guy but these won't be Sunday after noon friendly's with the boyz.

I think people should start thinking about the #OriginalSuperVillain

Back