1 Spot Open - THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone - Ocean City

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The wait list has been emptied and we have a single spot open for the Ocean City event this weekend. Here are the details.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-4-Sponsored-By-Bridgestone-Golf

Please contact GolferGal or myself via PM and this is a 1st come 1st served basis. Its only a single spot and there are some awesome prizes, SWAG and golf (along with dinner) to take place over the weekend in beautiful Ocean City.

We would love to have you join dozens of THPers out there for a wonderful day.

Paging Mitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you are able to swing this guys, do not hesitate! It's going to be a great weekend at a beautiful course.

Dang I don't know if my wife would let me out 2 weekends in a row.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Dang I don't know if my wife would let me out 2 weekends in a row.

If she would, it would be by far the best golf weekend of your life. Indy was unbelievable. I can honestly say it was a life changing weekend in so many good ways

If any of your are on the fence I would jump on in. Events are just a ton of fun.

Just shot texts to Shankosorous and Six4three5.

I'd have to do something like to take all next week off to take her and the kids out.

Sorry to hear that someone had to miss. This spot should not last very long. Someone is going to have a great time, they just don't know it yet.

JM

I'd have to do something like to take all next week off to take her and the kids out.

It would be worth it. :)

This one is all filled up again.
Closing this thread.

Damn I wish this was within driving distance.

Let's get this filled fellas! Great family vacation for a weekend!

Oh wow, bummer someone had to miss. Somebody should jump on this quick! Hope it fills soon.

JM

Anyone know who dropped out? I'll reach out to someone, who is actually an HOFer...

THP + Bridgestone + Ocean City = Epic

Don't miss out!

Man, that's terrible, hate seeing dropouts especially last minute. Let's get this spot filled!

What an opportunity! If it weren't for my daughter's softball tourney and the start of our vacation, I'd be there.

This HAS to get filled. If I wasn't in the situation I'm in with such short notice I would be ALL OVER this. Such an amazing city! Man I hope this fills up. If there's anyone that can possibly make this happen, do it!!

I love being the fill in guy (Indy and LC were awesome) unfortunately I can not make this work on short notice :(

Guys if you can get there, do it, I can promise you, you will have a blast!!!!!!!!!

I love being the fill in guy (Indy and LC were awesome) unfortunately I can not make this work on short notice :(

Guys if you can get there, do it, I can promise you, you will have a blast!!!!!!!!!

Rumor has it that there is a big woman community a few blocks from the course. Any interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back