What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 36 today. A horrible 88 (46/42) where I started with 3 doubles. Then a mediocre 84 (39/45) had opportunity to go low on the second round but 3 doubles on the back killed any chance at a low score. On the bright side, chipping and putting were mostly good. Had quite a few up and downs. Ball striking just wasnt there today. Quite a few birdy opportunities with chip shots just burned edges and putts as well. Jyst coulfnt get everything to click

103, had a breakthrough mid-round. completely changed my swing and hit 3 gir in a row ( i hadn't stuck to a green all year to that point ) and par'd all 3. I think I've had 2 pars all year so far to that point.

It left as quickly as it came though. And as good as my new swing was it got bad in the other direction, real ugly.

Shot a crappy, crappy 50. Just a very blah round. I'd find a fairway and then fat an approach shot. Hit a decent approach, then flub a chip. 3 3-putts. Find the sand with a short approach...just an all-round rough patch of play. Feel like all the gains and progress I made in April & May are slipping through my fingers.

91. Good holes and bad holes. 2 birdies, 2 doubles 2 triples and a snowman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just shake that one off partner. You'll get it back next time out. Just keep working.

#DoWorkDotCom

Thanks - There was some good to take at least. I wasn't out of any hole - 8 of 9 holes was putting for par or birdie. Just wasn't finishing. At least I know what to work on at the range tomorrow. There will always be bad days, and this was far better than my bad days were this time last year, so it's important to keep that perspective.

Shot a crappy, crappy 50. Just a very blah round. I'd find a fairway and then fat an approach shot. Hit a decent approach, then flub a chip. 3 3-putts. Find the sand with a short approach...just an all-round rough patch of play. Feel like all the gains and progress I made in April & May are slipping through my fingers.

Keep up the good, buddy. It'll come back around. Everyone has their. rough patches.

I played a little better today. I just need to continue to get more consistent and eliminate big numbers. Didn't hit any bad shots--just a few that flew off course a bit, so I can live with that. I had one driver that leaked a bit left and trickled into the hazard and one that I hit on my target line but through the fairway into another hazard as I underestimated how much wind was with me. Made some good putts, which was my savoir today, even though I still one one 3 jack.

3 bogeys, a double, 3 birdies and 2 pars for a +2 38.

Strange round today. Shot +11 for 9. Had 2 GIR, but was around the green on all but one hole (par 3 that I straight up blew up on). Lipped out 4 putts. Other than that +3 blow up hole, had a malleable par putt on every other. Frustrating, but they'll fall some other time.

Played 36 today. A horrible 88 (46/42) where I started with 3 doubles. Then a mediocre 84 (39/45) had opportunity to go low on the second round but 3 doubles on the back killed any chance at a low score. On the bright side, chipping and putting were mostly good. Had quite a few up and downs. Ball striking just wasnt there today. Quite a few birdy opportunities with chip shots just burned edges and putts as well. Jyst coulfnt get everything to click

Sometimes those bad rounds do more good and you get more out of them then having great rounds all the time. Keep it up fellas, i see you guys working hard

Sometimes those bad rounds do more good and you get more out of them then having great rounds all the time. Keep it up fellas, i see you guys working hard
I'll take great rounds all the time...but that's just me

i think I know what ur saying though

38/35 - 73

4 birdies today, 5 bogies. Tee game showed up as did the short game. Good day for sure.

Nice round James.

38/35 - 73

4 birdies today, 5 bogies. Tee game showed up as did the short game. Good day for sure.
Heck of a round james....so close to a pb...maybe next time

Great round, Jman

Nice round James.

Thank you, I fully expect the golf gods to smite me tomorrow on a new course. But I'll take today and run, I needed this.

38/35 - 73

Well done, sir.

Played in an open play day at Saucon Valley, host of the USGA Mid-Am in September. We played the Weyhill course, it is going to be used for the stroke play portion of the event. They set the course up under tournament conditions, greens were rolling at 13 according to the director of golf during his pre round announcements, just ridiculously fast and the rough was about 4" deep. I shot 82, with 34 putts.

Played Penn State’s Blue course this weekend and shot 75 that included a triple bogey followed by my first three birdie in a row stretch in two years! Guys, if you're ever in that area, play this course. Great old school layout, no tricks, just gorgeous rolling layout, fabulous conditions and fast excellent green complexes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

82 tonight. Best I have hit it in the last few weeks. Certainly an improvement and will build on from there. More importantly I got through the round without my back hurting.

Cypresswood Traditions Course in Spring, Tx
We waited out a Thunderstorm for about an hour before Teeing Off at 230PM today.
Guess you could say my round today was as usual for me.
Shot 76 from the white tees.
37 Front with 1 Birdie - 2 Bogies - 6 Pars
39 Back with 1 Double - 1 Bogey - 7 Pars
Company as usual was great, course in outstanding shape, game was good.

Shot 85 today, 43/42. Things were going well until I doubled 8, 9 and 10, my only doubles in the round.

Went 29/30 for a 59, in a charity scramble. Each team member got one putting mulligan and we made good on two of them. Not sure where we finished up but I'm sure there were some lower scores. It was just to out playing golf on a beautiful private course on a nice day.

82 tonight. Best I have hit it in the last few weeks. Certainly an improvement and will build on from there. More importantly I got through the round without my back hurting.

That's mah Dean.

Nice dude.

SLDR in play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back