THP West Coast Event - Coming?

While I know it was a joke, I should mention, that an event like the Morgan Cup, must stay on the east coast for our personal logistic reasons. The good news is that with so many amazing THP Events, we will find something great for the west coast contingent that prefers to stay out there.

Definitely a joke, and your point is completely understandable.

Now that you've announced that a west coast event is a definite "go", the excitement has gone up exponentially. We all know how incredible these events turn out and just the thought of what could be headed our way is enough. As I told my fiancé, "next year there's going to be a golf event, I don't know where and I don't know when, but it's going to be epic and I need to attend."

Yeah, we are in the works to bring something(s) absolutely epic to the west coast.

I can't help but get excited when I hear that! Sweet!

Yeah, we are in the works to bring something(s) absolutely epic to the west coast.

That sounds sweet can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited! I am in!! I have plans to be out of town Feb 11-17, otherwise my year is very available.

And yes, to answer the question, the planning has already begun.
#GetExcited
I'm excited for my first trip west of Texas. Pending actually getting into the event, but oh yes, I'm excited.

"something(s)" Hmmm. Very interesting..........and thought provoking too!

I'm excited for my first trip west of Texas. Pending actually getting into the event, but oh yes, I'm excited.

Hoping you can make your flight.
I'm really looking forward to another west coast event. I hope that I get the opportunity to join in on u he fun. I will certainly give it my best shot.

Your commitment is incredible AFW. Always love seeing you at events.

I think I would have to strongly consider the west coast.. Love golf out that way. Looking forward to details.

I think I would have to strongly consider the west coast.. Love golf out that way. Looking forward to details.

I think you would be a fool if you didn't. I'm here to lean on if you have doubt.

I think you would be a fool if you didn't. I'm here to lean on if you have doubt.

No leaning needed. Got Florida in September hoping that shows the girlfriend how fun these events are then she will want to come to this.. Boom. Everyone wins

And yes, to answer the question, the planning has already begun.
#GetExcited

#GetExcited doesn't begin to describe what I am feeling !!

Bump, Josh using the word epic has me all sorts of intrigued!!!

Things are progressing along very nicely for this....

The only thing that post was missing was the spolier tag :) Damn you!!

oh ok, heres just a small spoiler

Spoiler
This will happen out west

This event will be so much fun and I need to find a way to get there.

I am pretty darn excited about this

West is the Best.

Unleash the EPIC!

Tip Tap on my Samsung G4

The event planner is hard at work. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

#WestCoastSwing

That will be three from the DFW crew that are ready. Date and location is all we need.
#THPWestCoast

Back