michelle wie's US open party twerking and drinking from the trophy...

Good for her, doing the sorts of things young people do when they're drunk & happy.

The biggest news for me from this thread is that there is still somebody out there who thinks that Natalie Gulbis is a sex symbol. :alien:

The biggest news for me from this thread is that there is still somebody out there who thinks that Natalie Gulbis is a sex symbol. :alien:
Larry Bird in a bikini.

She is a terrible twerker

The hell with it! She's the 2014 US Open Champ! Party on Wiesy!!

Good for her and the LPGA, she has worked her tail off to get a major win and has been scrutinized by almost every media outlet and LPGA fan.

I think the video is great and shows that the ladies can cut loose and have fun.

Lexi Thompson and Paul Creamer - as well as Christie Kerr all come across that way to me (angry while golfing).

Stacy Lewis what? She has the biggest sour puss ever unless she's winning.

I'm all for the beverages out of the cup! Not a huge fan of the twerking from a pro because I think it's childish, but I'm sure we'd all do weird things if we won a major.

Is there such a thing as a good one?
Yes, yes there are. Just have to go to the right places.
I'm all for the beverages out of the cup! Not a huge fan of the twerking from a pro because I think it's childish, but I'm sure we'd all do weird things if we won a major.

I agree.

However, if I ever win a Major, I assure you there will be rum and twerking

I agree.

I guess I should be happy I've never been to one of those places then.

I agree.

Ohhhhh so much captain. I'd be curious to know what crazy stuff former PGA winners have done, comparable to twerking, that made news/video.

I guess I should be happy I've never been to one of those places then.
One day, Jrod, one day.
Ohhhhh so much captain. I'd be curious to know what crazy stuff former PGA winners have done, comparable to twerking, that made news/video.

Exactly.

Yep, Wie's far and away my favorite LPGA player now. I've done crazier with a lot less to celebrate about. She needs to work on the twerk, but drinking from the trophy is awesome.

If the Stanley Cup could ever write a tell all book.

I love it that Wie is drinking from the trophy! Has absolutely earned it and nice to see her celebrating. Not going to discourage the twerking either. :)

If I remember correctly Dufner on Stern said the Wanamaker held 43 cans of Brew. Nice night.

If the Stanley Cup could ever write a tell all book.

I love it that Wie is drinking from the trophy! Has absolutely earned it and nice to see her celebrating. Not going to discourage the twerking either. :)

Haha. The Stanley Cup thinks this discussion is cute.

Wie went on a press tour this AM in NYC. Even her IMG rep is joking about the twerking

Wie went on a press tour this AM in NYC. Even her IMG rep is joking about the twerking

Not gonna lie. I gulped. In a good way.

I love it. The girl has been under the spot light for half her life and finally has the ability to enjoy a big win. Media needs to leave this alone and let her have her fun. Really great to see her finally break through for a major.

Pumped for Michelle to finally get a really big win and actually really enjoy seeing her act her age.

Back