Back In Stock - THP Tees By Epoch

Sweet! Nice to hear these will be back in the store.

I love seeing these back in the store. My favorite tee's ever.

Awesome that these are back in the store. Epoch's are my favorite tees and being THP tees just makes them that much better!

Great. Need to stock up.

Yes! I think I might grab a box. Best tees I have ever used.

Glad they are back. I hope they last until the next headcover comes out.

Best news all day. I'm down to just a couple and have been hoping this would happen soon.

So happy these will be back in stock, these are my favorite tees ever.

man... you guys are trying to kill my wallet.... just bought a pack of epoch tees 2 weeks ago...

oh well... you win:alien:

I NEED THESE! i've been keeping everyone i could to make my small supply last longer....

Very exicited for these, as like lots of people here, i needed more tees haha. and you can't not Rep THP any time you can!!

Just a heads up everybody, they will be priced as low as we are allowed (as always) and of course Albatross Club Members get 20% off everything in the store.

I hope a lot were ordered or these are going to sell out really really fast haha

Any ETA on availability?

So at events people won't have to grab them by the handful and stuff them into every pocket? :wink:

These things are indestructible, still have a couple left from Hilton Head. Best tee's ever. Will grab some when they become available.

So at events people won't have to grab them by the handful and stuff them into every pocket? :wink:

These things are indestructible, still have a couple left from Hilton Head. Best tee's ever. Will grab some when they become available.

These ones are a bit different in that they have the rings that people really like. They are also available in multiple sizes.

YES! I need these!

Well that's good. My Florida supply has run out! :)

Hope there's no purchase max! ;)

Glad that these have made their way back into stock. I loaded the last batch I had into my bag just recently. These are great tees, and the fact that they have THP on them for when they get "lost" on the tee box is even better.

Back