Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Does that mean you're getting that fitting done

Yea, going to get lie angles and lengths checked. I have shafts and heads nailed down.

coers - you say you did a fitting last night. What clubs did you use to get fit with?

Just got back from the PGA store and knocked out the shafts for my woods. Went another round with the putters and 99% sure on that now too.

Have a few questions out to Morgan on spin rates for the driver and that's about it. I'll be good to go this week.

And Dean, since you were my Captain in last years MC, the least I could do is show you the driver choices I'm looking at:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
rick-roll-o.gif

Hi Nate - I hope you get destroyed with your secret clubs*

Top secret clubs....destroyed with my top secret clubs.

That's not very nice sir. Boo.

I'm mad you wouldn't let me see the choices in your latest vine.

Hows things coming along fellas? I "think" I have my lineup set, now Im going back and forth on putters of all things.

Putter is set, everything else is in the air as I'm waiting to hear from a certain department...

coers - you say you did a fitting last night. What clubs did you use to get fit with?
just used the clubs in the Cleveland fitting cart.

Love hearing all the excitement from you Cleveland Staffers.

I have most everything filled out. Friday will be here soon enough!

I'm getting close. Wavering between two potential lineups.

I have most everything filled out. Friday will be here soon enough!

Without revealing anything on the uber-secret clubs, it's safe to presume that you guys will not be able to demo anything Srixon before placing an order, correct? (presuming it's Srixon -- not saying it's Srixon -- don't ban me!!)

It's really exciting and cool that you guys potentially have access to things no mere mortal could acquire. At the same time, I suspect the Cleveland/Srixon guys will be all business during the Friday nine hole session (and post range sessions).

Without revealing anything on the uber-secret clubs, it's safe to presume that you guys will not be able to demo anything Srixon before placing an order, correct? (presuming it's Srixon -- not saying it's Srixon -- don't ban me!!)

It's really exciting and cool that you guys potentially have access to things no mere mortal could acquire. At the same time, I suspect the Cleveland/Srixon guys will be all business during the Friday nine hole session (and post range sessions).

I can confirm that the Cleveland/Srixon guys will be in dark suites and wear mirror sunglasses during the entire time there on Friday. A few will have black briefcases handcuffed to their wrists....so I understand.

On the other stuff. No comment. :D

I can confirm that the Cleveland/Srixon guys will be in dark suites and wear mirror sunglasses during the entire time there on Friday. A few will have black briefcases handcuffed to their wrists....so I understand.

On the other stuff. No comment. :D

Impossible.

No suites at True Blue, just villas.

SUITS and sunglasses would be sweet though.

Which Ball are you guys leaning toward, I tend to like the firmer ball in summer, maybe Z star XV for me--have both in bag to try a bit more.

Which Ball are you guys leaning toward, I tend to like the firmer ball in summer, maybe Z star XV for me--have both in bag to try a bit more.
regular zstar for me fits my ungodly slow swing speed better

I'll probably play the Z star. To be honest, there's an argument to be made for the Q star, but I'll want spin on greens that are faster than I've been playing here.

IL be playing z star also.

Back