What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgestone RXs and S for the OC invite, shaft epoxy, grip tape, shaft extensions and a new club brush

3 packs of THP tees!

Yep, 5 packs of THP tees!

Didn't buy today but my protype ix arrived. Also grabbed a new grip for it.
ny8a9u4a.jpg

Man I'm spending too much money lately.... Picked up 3 dozen of the lethal practice balls today as well as a Bluetooth speaker from woot..

PWPBT30GN.jpg

5 packs of THP tees, 2013 Sun Mountain Hybrid stand bag, Apex 6-AW w/Recoils, X2Hot Pro 23* hybrid.

That is a decent day Mike. Replacing the Cally US open bag already?!

That is a decent day Mike. Replacing the Cally US open bag already?!

Actually saving it. Don't want to game it all the time so Sun Mt will be everyday bag & Cally bags will travel or special outings,

Got a pack of epoch tees

Sent from my Note 3

Rock Botttom Golf is having quite a sale on golf balls today, so I snagged a three dozen ammo pack of callaway hex diablo tours and a case of Bridgestone e5's for 50 bucks plus shipping. Basically a dollar a ball. Win.

Some lead tape, epoxy mixing cups, and superstroke 1.0 grip

I got a pretty gauche retro Oakley visor that I some how love the look of:

highcrownvisor_navyblue.jpg

Tried an X2 Hot 5 wood tonight at my lesson. Ended up bringing it home! :D

Tapa tapa tapa

Nuun tablets and a dozen Wilson Duos

5 packs of THP tees, 2013 Sun Mountain Hybrid stand bag, Apex 6-AW w/Recoils, X2Hot Pro 23* hybrid.
Went with Recoils after all? I'm jealous.

I went with 5 boxes of THP epoch tees today.

10.5* SLDR 460 TP with a Matrix 6m3 Black Tie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went with Recoils after all? I'm jealous.

I went with 5 boxes of THP epoch tees today.

I found done to hit & Ended up with the Recoil 95 F3.... I was hitting the 680's F4 and just wasn't a good fit. The 95's are better for my swing speed and the spin numbers were where I wanted them,

I found done to hit & Ended up with the Recoil 95 F3.... I was hitting the 680's F4 and just wasn't a good fit. The 95's are better for my swing speed and the spin numbers were where I wanted them,
I'm not the biggest fan of the 680s myself. Can't wait so see how you like them and how they work for you.

Blue Cobra BioCell driver off the marketplace and a Diamana S+ 62 to go with it. Next week I should have a new blue beast to try out.

Blue Cobra BioCell driver off the marketplace and a Diamana S+ 62 to go with it. Next week I should have a new blue beast to try out.

Took all of my will power not to snatch that up. Congrats!

apy6u6up.jpg

I may have a problem because I bought two more headcovers, a TaylorMade cart towel, and a Tennessee Tech University ball marker. I do not have a problem....

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

apy6u6up.jpg

I may have a problem because I bought two more headcovers, a TaylorMade cart towel, and a Tennessee Tech University ball marker. I do not have a problem....

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

I see nothing wrong with a splurge every now and then... Or every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back