Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

I am not jealous, but I am definitely excited for you RyJo! I've come to terms with missing out on all the Odyssey swag, although I am now obsessed with acquiring a #2 coin!!!

I am not jealous, but I am definitely excited for you RyJo! I've come to terms with missing out on all the Odyssey swag, although I am now obsessed with acquiring a #2 coin!!!
Let's just say, that Freddie Kong is too generous.

Freddie hooked me up with this one.

See something missing?

2egydu7u.jpg

Calling Mike Dean...

I might have something for you then....

I will give you my autographed mark mcgwire ball for that NTJ coin

I see your McGuire ball and raise you and Ken Griffen Jr Ball, Can Ripken Jr Ball. Haha

Haha no thanks I have an arod already.

And it have received quite a few inquiries

Hahaha

It is really the only one I need to complete my Callaway collection. You are certainly a lucky guy. I am hoping one day I will find one

I have a signed bottle of clear from Barry Bonds and Sosa skin whitening cream

I see your McGuire ball and raise you and Ken Griffen Jr Ball, Can Ripken Jr Ball. Haha

I have a signed bottle of clear from Barry Bonds and Sosa skin whitening cream

I only have cash...cold hard cash...Benjamin looking for a home.....Paging 441... :)

Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Just one Bennie?

That's the bottom floor on negotiations. Minimum buy in is one & subject to rise quickly :)

Updated picture. Added some Callaway & Odyssey coins

Updated picture. Added some Callaway & Odyssey coins

Very nice collection Mike! Gosh, I still miss that draino. And N3J but that might be the toughest to get besides #doubleu

Very nice collection Mike! Gosh, I still miss that draino. And N3J but that might be the toughest to get besides #doubleu

I have the Draino and its in my bag. Find it and its yours this weekend...

As crazy as it sounds, the #doubleu is probably a harder find than the N3J.

As crazy as it sounds, the #doubleu is probably a harder find than the N3J.

Yeah, that's what I said. #doubleu is probably in the most limited one they have made this far that we know of.

Back