THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sound like a broken record, but I love this thread!

Love when this thread pops up, just makes me smile. So many good THPers out there. It's awesome.

O'carroll is awesome! I put a feeler in the marketplace looking for an Orange Whip, within a couple hours O'carroll PMs that he's got one and he'd send it to me. Gratis. Thanks good sir, it's stuff like this that makes me love this place. I'm doing my best to pay your kindness forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Your avatar is awesome. I hope you find the Orange Whip helpful.

Today an elderly lady fell backwards on the escalator at the mall. I was about 30 yards away and saw her in midair and full on sprinted to her, she couldn't get up so I fireman style carried her up the escalator so she wouldn't get cut by the little edge at the top

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

THP rocks, I am so proud to be part of the THP family!

A huge shoutout to the awesomeness that is Mudflap. Finding out that I was one black dancing THP headcover away from a full collection, he immediately sent me a PM offering it to me.

I just can't say enough about this community. Rob, thank you so much!!! You are the man.

My buddy Frank (tequila4kap) had an awesome little giveaway the other day that I was the lucky beneficiary of. This sweet Sunice SuperStroke shirt arrived today and it's a really really sharp shirt, thanks Frank!!

My buddy Frank (tequila4kap) had an awesome little giveaway the other day that I was the lucky beneficiary of. This sweet Sunice SuperStroke shirt arrived today and it's a really really sharp shirt, thanks Frank!!

Awesome Cookie....Also love the strategically placed THP and Bridgestone caps in the background :) A company could hire you for their "product placement position" ha

That shirt is SWEET. Well done Frank!

Great looking shirt, and that wardrobe looks very nice to Cookie.

I'm glad you like it Cookie, wear it well! I am a few cheeseburgers away from being able to squeeze into it so I am happy it found a good home.

I'm glad you like it Cookie, wear it well! I am a few cheeseburgers away from being able to squeeze into it so I am happy it found a good home.

It certainly did!! I shall wear it this weekend in my tourney, you sent good luck with it right? ;)

Freaking awesome shirt.

Awesome shirt that frank is a heck of a guy. Need to see you soon brother

Awesome shirt that frank is a heck of a guy. Need to see you soon brother
Thanks for the kind words, buddy. I agree we need to get together. Maybe the stars align for the Grandaddy??? If not, the 2015 schedule should give us some opportunities.

Well done Frank. That is a sharp looking shirt. Cookie and I will have to play a round with our tequila4kapp shirts.

Huge thanks to Bulldog for the extra logoed balls for my collection, and my first masters ball!

Mr. Tyler Pluffereuffingston Esq.

You sir, are incredible.

I sort of killed my THP Flix tool and Tyler had an extra and wanted to send it to me, simple and cool in itself, right? Well, when I opened it there was also a gift card for Amanda, me, and our little one on the way. Tyler, you are amazing, I can't wait to see you in Myrtle, beer is on me. Thank you so much, it means more than you know.

photo37_zpsefb0c948.jpg

And yes, I used the divot tool already, hahaha!

That's awesome. Well done Tyler!

Awesome gesture on many levels Tyler! Well done sir!

Mr. Tyler Pluffereuffingston Esq.

You sir, are incredible.

I sort of killed my THP Flix tool and Tyler had an extra and wanted to send it to me, simple and cool in itself, right? Well, when I opened it there was also a gift card for Amanda, me, and our little one on the way. Tyler, you are amazing, I can't wait to see you in Myrtle, beer is on me. Thank you so much, it means more than you know.

And yes, I used the divot tool already, hahaha!
I'm a fan of a lot of THPers...and Tyler is way up on that list.

Awesome gesture dude.

Well.done Mr pluff

That Tyler is one good dude! Proud to call him a great friend.

Cookie is awesome, that is all.

photo-10.JPG

Well done monsieur Pluffet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back