TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go check for you to confirm exactly what they are, but it's buried in a closet. I tetrised the crap out those boxed to make it fit. Yes, I made tetris a verb.

New Verb!!! We are getting ready to move next and my closet has also been Tetrised

I would go check for you to confirm exactly what they are, but it's buried in a closet. I tetrised the crap out those boxed to make it fit. Yes, I made tetris a verb.

Haha well there's confirm, and then there's confirm what they are and tell us what they were :)

Tetrised. Seems legit.

How freaking exciting for you guys. Right now your names are being stitched into a beautiful staffer, and your shoes are tetrised in a closet... Is it just me or is time moving faster and faster the closer this gets?

I've never gotten used to a CB putter so it was very easy to rule that one out.
I never could either, that's why I had went with the Winn midsize grip on my Spider Mallet.

I never could either, that's why I had went with the Winn midsize grip on my Spider Mallet.

I went with the DA-12 and the Iomic. Perfect world, Tour Classic grip was the winner. I have an Iomic putter grip and it's also a very solid grip.

Your staff bags are at the embroidery department right now! : )

Your clothes are here, I have had them for a while. Everyone is wearing something different. adidas wanted to showcase all their different styles.
That's pretty cool right there

Your clothes are here, I have had them for a while. Everyone is wearing something different. adidas wanted to showcase all their different styles.

Very cool!

Any chance to get a tip if there's pants...if not, I need to figure out how to get comfortable in shorts! :)

I know you guys are excited hearing that. I'm looking forward to seeing all the different outfits they have planned. I'm a huge fan of the new Adidas line.

That's very cool of Adidas. Excited to see what they have in store for us!

The big question. What shoes?

But I'd love the adizero one or

Same here

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Pure 360's would be amazing. However I have never owned a bad pair of Adidas so no worries.

I'm secretly pulling for the AdiZero's or the Pure360's.
Not so secret when you post it... So many great shoe options from Adidas.

Not so secret when you post it... So many great shoe options from Adidas.

I'm pulling for the "think it hard enough and it might happen" strategy. Haven't been told no yet so it appears to be working haha

Im just excited for shoes that wont lacerate my ankles.

Awesome guys!!! Like seeing Adidas showcase their apparel line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back