What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually don't do it, but took a mulligan to calm myself down after 4 straight terrible shots. But...sometimes that's what you need.

image.jpg

You have to do what calms yourself down. Not a bad card there!

Shot a +5 41 in league last night. Started out +4 through three, with 3 3 putts. Settled down after that to play +1 through the last 6. I hit 5/9 greens last night, which I was really happy about. Putting drills are the emphasis this weekend.

5/9 is very solid dude. Nice shootin b-rad.

Shot a +5 41 in league last night. Started out +4 through three, with 3 3 putts. Settled down after that to play +1 through the last 6. I hit 5/9 greens last night, which I was really happy about. Putting drills are the emphasis this weekend.

Keep it up dude! Get hot early to avoid the slow start next time, and you're going to be LOW.

Put up a 39 in league last night, 3 bogies against 6 pars. Made a bogie on a short par 5 (under 500 yards). That one stung a bit, it's a scoring hole and I just put my tee shot in a bad location. Happy with the 39, happy with the way I struck the ball. The 6 pars I had I don't think I had a par putt outside of 1 foot.

Just got rained out. Played 2 holes in some good rain before lightning started and they called us all in.

I was 3 over after 12 and had a good day going. Weather guy said we MIGHT see some showers today. Lol the parking lot is flooding now

40-42 = 82 on a new (very tight) course. Pleased. Not great, but solid.

88 on a local course. Not good at all but putting has continued to approve, only 1 3 putt. Wedges from 100 and in were just awful today

47/46-93 at rum pointe. Wind and pin placement made it tough today. Better round in me for when it counts tomorrow.

Good=28 putts
Bad=3 penalties

40/41 =81 at my dad's course. Had about 5 really good looks at bird that just did not fall--one of those grinder days 9 pars 9 bogies

40/41 =81 at my dad's course. Had about 5 really good looks at bird that just did not fall--one of those grinder days 9 pars 9 bogies
Solid round brother. I know the wind did you no favors today either.

Played golf for the first time in two weeks and shot 45, 44 89 on Rum Point in Ocean City. Irons were very erratic. Hope to be a little sharper tomorrow in the Invitational.

Some of the best ball striking in probably two years for me tonight. Missed 2 of the first three greens, but had great recovery shots that made par. Irons are better than I can ever remember them being.

Decided to play the tips (6921 for the 18 ) with the club championship being played there in a couple weeks... if I can be competitive from those tees, I'll probably give the scratch division a run for that coveted parking spot!!

6 of 7 fairways.
7 of 9 greens.
14 putts.
-2 (34)

Loving these new irons. Ball striking is where I used to be. Hitting tight baby draws. Tee game is still leaving a bit to be desired but I recovered nicely today.

6 FIR
13 GIR
29 putts (new PB)
-3 (69)

Loving these new irons. Ball striking is where I used to be. Hitting tight baby draws. Tee game is still leaving a bit to be desired but I recovered nicely today.

6 FIR
13 GIR
29 putts (new PB)
-3 (69)

Dirty!!!!!! Great shooting my good man.

43... and I earned every stroke, in sporadic wind and rain.

6 FIR
13 GIR
29 putts (new PB)
-3 (69)
That is hell of a round!

Today I shot a 45/42 for an 87. Tee ball was a little inconsistent, iron game was good, chipping was just awful.

Well I snuck this morning for 9 with my 2 year old and shot a solid but not spectacular 37 (par 34) only hitting 1/5 fwy, 2/9 GIRs, but I had 13 putts. When I got home my 3 year was sad he didn't go, so I had to take him out so I played another 9 at a different course and sucked it up for a 42 (par 35) with 3/7 gets, 3/9 Girs, with 15 putts. Sooo that means I shot a grand total 79 :) I'll take a round in 70s any way I can.

Played a little par 30 course here in VA and took my wife golfing for the first time.

I played bogey golf and shot a 39.

My wife did great and even shot a par on one of the shorter par 3's. I think she only topped 2 balls the whole round. I was extremely impressed and she wants to go again so I'm happy.

Played Crestview Country Club today
Shot 83. 47/36. Talk about a tale of two nines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I shot a 45/42 for an 87. Tee ball was a little inconsistent, iron game was good, chipping was just awful.

Time to work on that chipping partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back