Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas, the local media is saying Price will end up in St Louis, what's your thoughts.

I don't know man.. Really depends on what we have to give up. I think he would do well in Saint Louis, and I imagine he wouldn't mind going to a contender.

I feel like any talks with Tampa Bay will have to start with Oscar Taveras and I am not sure I am good with that. I know he is "just a prospect" but I am sold on him. There are some guys I really like, but would be ok with losing for Price: (Miller, Martinez, Piscotty, Girchuck, Wong).

So bottom line, I think it will probably happen, but who we give up will determine my thoughts on it.

Thanks, can you comment on the dropouts? Does it ever disconnect on you?

I remember when they went to silence on commercials, probably 5 years ago? Not a deal-breaker though.

Thanks, can you comment on the dropouts? Does it ever disconnect on you?

I remember when they went to silence on commercials, probably 5 years ago? Not a deal-breaker though.

Dropouts would really depend on service. Wifi and strong 4GLTE would be no worries

I don't know man.. Really depends on what we have to give up. I think he would do well in Saint Louis, and I imagine he wouldn't mind going to a contender.

I feel like any talks with Tampa Bay will have to start with Oscar Taveras and I am not sure I am good with that. I know he is "just a prospect" but I am sold on him. There are some guys I really like, but would be ok with losing for Price: (Miller, Martinez, Piscotty, Girchuck, Wong).

So bottom line, I think it will probably happen, but who we give up will determine my thoughts on it.

That was the local guys take, going to take Tavares, a strong pitching prospect plus.

That was the local guys take, going to take Tavares, a strong pitching prospect plus.

The one thing that may stop it from happening is the Cardinals certainty/uncertainty on resigning Price. If they don't think they can easily resign him then I don't think they make the deal. Taveras is way too special of a player to give up on a 1.5 season rental.

489 ft. homer by Trout! Dude is amazing!!!

489 ft. homer by Trout! Dude is amazing!!!

"Bo Jackson territory"

xBd5pTM.gif

Last edited:
Braun is juiced.

Blasphemy.

Did trout win a heisman?

Oh.

Would you bet against him if decided to go to college and play football? I know I wouldn't!

I think it will happen too, but I di want to keep wong and taveris

Would you bet against him if decided to go to college and play football? I know I wouldn't!

He is not Bo.

He doesn't have the speed.

Bo knows Trout.

I'm heading to Seattle with the family tonight for the game against Cleveland. We are in the first row of the LF bleachers by the foul pole. Let's see some long balls tonight!

I have scherzer, tanaka and lester in a fantasy baseball league. ..they have 26 k's and all 3 will take a no decision. ..brutal

Santana is alive! He's been on fire in June

MLB 2014

The Ohoiotopians are raking in the top of the first
ete2a5e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ohoiotopians are raking in the top of the first
ete2a5e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to watch an absolutely dominant performance by Josh Tomlin

Braves sweep 4 in Philly! Too bad Philly swept us in ATL not too long ago... Leadoff man BJ Upton with 2 RBIs today as well.

David Murphy for the Indians is 1 for his last 39...that's gotta be tough to do

harperhit2.gif

So much for the magic that was Sean Doolittle....

harperhit2.gif

Clown move, bro

So much for the magic that was Sean Doolittle....

I'm not really one to root for the Tigers, but against the A's that was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back