What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted a 90 at rum point 45/45

Posted an 88 42/46 with a 10(2 penalties) on 17 at Links at Light House sound

Two super solid rounds in tough conditions on new course

nice scores dude, how did the battle against CJ go?

nice scores dude, how did the battle against CJ go?

Thanks new clubs and shafts are performing like champs with the swing stupid greens are killing me. I took him down, gave 12 strokes and coulda have way more I played lights out for me and he struggled a bit. Wind was killer today

Went 38/46. Had a group let me by, then hit one 30 yards over my head on the 8th hole. Then I sailed a wedge over the green and lost it for a double. Unfortunately I lost focus and didn't hit another good drive.

86 - 46-40… One of the easier courses here, but played with my son, had 9 pars - no triples, a solid day!

86. First sub 90-round since my hiatus.

Played with my regular cronies today, and we were joined by fellow THPer DGVillere
(shout out to him for even playing as he sprained his ankle a couple of days ago, but like the rest of us that are Golf Physco's he showed up and gave it a go)
I shot a 75 with
37 front 2 bogies - 1 birdie - 6 pars
38 back with 3 bogies - 1 birdie - 5 pars
As is always the case, the course was great (even with all the rain this week), the company was outstanding, and as usual, it was good to play with a fellow THPer!

Played with my regular cronies today, and we were joined by fellow THPer DGVillere
(shout out to him for even playing as he sprained his ankle a couple of days ago, but like the rest of us that are Golf Physco's he showed up and gave it a go)
I shot a 75 with
37 front 2 bogies - 1 birdie - 6 pars
38 back with 3 bogies - 1 birdie - 5 pars
As is always the case, the course was great (even with all the rain this week), the company was outstanding, and as usual, it was good to play with a fellow THPer!

Nice shooting Johnny!

Finally got out and played the back 9 after my blackout round of 32 on Wednesday. Tonight I had 2 birdies and 1 bogey for a - 1 round of 34. I haven't the slightest frickin idea what is going on.... I do like it though!

Nice rounds gents

I played the wilds golf club today and shot an 89. I really liked the course and I was making good contact all round. I just had some really bad bounces and my game isn't quite where I would like it to be.

Played with Johnny Hack and his crew as usual on Friday, as he said I just got out of my ankle boot today after spraining it Monday, truth be told, My Dr and my wife were both against me playing until at least Monday, but got cabin fever so sue me. Didn't have my best, and wasn't expecting it. Just glad to have a club in my hands. Hit driver well, hit every fairway on the front but the touch shots weren't there for me, started getting more difficult as the round went on, got tired, don't know if it was the Vicodin but ended up 45/49 94, 9 fairways, 4 greens and 32 putts. But good news is, it didn't swell up anymore, so I feel good on my ankle going forward

Nice round P4B! Whatever you have going, bottle it!

Snuck in a round after doing myself zero favors at the demo day earlier. Shot 37/41-78 despite being wild with the irons pretty much all round. Had 2 birdies, 2 bogeys, and 3 doubles. For as many good shots that I hit, I think I had just as many bad. Thankfully my short game was money and saved my butt. Was 6/9 on my updowns and at one point had five 1-putts in a row on the front. Really love the new driver shaft. Nothing I hit at the demo day earlier came close my rig. Hit 10/14 FIR and 2 of the misses were a yard off the fairway long. Like I said earlier I was wild today, and only managed 8/18 GIR. Was a really scrappy round. I never felt at any point that I was in a groove. I havent had a round like that in a very long time though, so Im really happy with that.

I shot 90 at the Biltmore Dunes in Phx ... I did not see Alice Cooper ... its supposedly his home course ...

I shot a 45/45 ... really happy with that ... used to pray to break 100

6075 Yards 68.7 Rating / 119 Slope

Finally got out and played the back 9 after my blackout round of 32 on Wednesday. Tonight I had 2 birdies and 1 bogey for a - 1 round of 34. I haven't the slightest frickin idea what is going on.... I do like it though!

Dude you are playing some SICK golf lately!

Nice round P4B! Whatever you have going, bottle it!

Snuck in a round after doing myself zero favors at the demo day earlier. Shot 37/41-78 despite being wild with the irons pretty much all round. Had 2 birdies, 2 bogeys, and 3 doubles. For as many good shots that I hit, I think I had just as many bad. Thankfully my short game was money and saved my butt. Was 6/9 on my updowns and at one point had five 1-putts in a row on the front. Really love the new driver shaft. Nothing I hit at the demo day earlier came close my rig. Hit 10/14 FIR and 2 of the misses were a yard off the fairway long. Like I said earlier I was wild today, and only managed 8/18 GIR. Was a really scrappy round. I never felt at any point that I was in a groove. I havent had a round like that in a very long time though, so Im really happy with that.

Dude you are playing some SICK golf lately!

Seriously he is.
Thanks boys!

Played 9 holes this afternoon. Been jonesing to get out and play after some long driver sessions and my lessons this week.
Hit 6/7 FIR, one miss was a lousy swing. 4/9 GIR, 15 putts with 4 lip outs, 3 for bird. One bogey, one double, 38. The double was on the hole where I missed the fairway, flew the green, and chunked one chip. Overall, very pleased. Irons were solidly struck, driver was good. I am one happy man!
Now, if I can do it again tomorrow...

Shot a 44 that felt better than the score. Struck my driver and irons well. But my short game was rough...still, I know that hitting over a lot of greens is what left me with downhill chips and goofy lies. I feel pretty good, as 44's go. I feel like I'm starting to come back around to where I can really be peaking in a month.

No idea? I played 8 holes in a 4+ club wind and has a nightmare going before I admitted defeat and excused myself from the group. I can handle playing in the wind quite well but this was something else.

No idea? I played 8 holes in a 4+ club wind and has a nightmare going before I admitted defeat and excused myself from the group. I can handle playing in the wind quite well but this was something else.

Should come on out to the great American southwest, mate. 40+ kph wind is standard operating procedure around here. Thank God, it's the only thing taking the edge off the heat.

Shot an 81 today, after my 75 pb last week it just didn't feel that great. We had a strong wind today and were losing about 50mtrs on the drives into it. And the hard part was the 3 longest par 5s at our club were straight into the wind head on. So ill take the 81 and move on.

Should come on out to the great American southwest, mate. 40+ kph wind is standard operating procedure around here. Thank God, it's the only thing taking the edge off the heat.

It's fine if you play in it all the time but when you don't it messes up your swing something chronic. I flushed a knock down 8i from 110yards and still came up short of a green! That's normally 58* wedge range for me, lol.

Yesterday's round is showing that the range work I have been putting in, is working.

Front 9 in the wind and rain - 1 over 37
Back 9 in good weather - 2 under 34

Great under par round dd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back