What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my mind, I shot 70 for nine on my home course. In reality, however, the best I could do was to sit and grip my driver while recuperating from last Friday's heel surgery. Three more weeks of no weight bearing before I get into a walking boot. Still at least 8 weeks away from personal golf activities. Only 3 weeks, though, to the start of high school golf practice.

Shot 47/38 - 85. I Continue for have a poor 9 and a great 9. Round tomorrow and I'm looking to carry over my back 9 today.

I've never been able to put together two good 9's either, which is why I have yet to break 80. I had a good chance today, but I think I messed up by adding up at at the turn and seeing that I had a 39. Actually I know that's true because I usually shoot better on the back where I played today.

Played 18 with Diabolo today at Wildcat in Houston, his first round on the course in 4+ months after breaking a bone in his hand and having surgery and my 2nd after spraining my ankle last week. Hadn't dodge some rain drops a couple times. Diabolo shot an 89, and had a couple nice pars in his first round back. I found my rhythm right from the start today and went 39/38 77 with 4 birdies. 9/14 fairways, 9 greens and 29 putts. Really pleased with the putter today, let a couple drives get a bit loose but recovered well.

Shot 71 today at my home course. First time breaking par. Had 4 birdies. Missed 3 good birdie putts that would have gotten my sub 70, but still happy none the less. Before today my lowest score was 72 at my home course.

Shot 71 today at my home course. First time breaking par. Had 4 birdies. Missed 3 good birdie putts that would have gotten my sub 70, but still happy none the less. Before today my lowest score was 72 at my home course.

also hit 11/14 fairways, 14/18 GIR and had 2 sand saves. I guess today was just my day. Bad part is the next time i play it will prob be a polar opposite. lol

Congrats on the personal best!

congrats!

What did you shoot today?

Well I shot my best round ever. It was at a pretty easy (cheap) course by my house but I'll take it.
I shot 34-37 for a +1 71. With 26 putts, 6/14 fwys, and 8/18 GIRs with 4 birdies and 5 bogeys. I really played pretty good but I had some really suspect putts, but the greens are pretty tough so I'll take it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

89. 42/49. Ungodly early tee time (booked too late and otherwise it would have been 10am on a hot day), and I think I lost a bit of steam on the back. Harder and longer course than usual, and beat my course handicap by 3.

Really happy with the round. Had a couple blowup holes, but was pretty consistent overall, had a putt for par or birdie on all but 3 holes. Putting was better than it had been - my three putts were in the 60-70 foot range.

Decided to play a second 18 with AMart and our club pro.. I went 34-34 and nearly rung the bell each of the last three holes..

-4 I believe matches my personal best at the home course. Felt great to get it done and putt everything out.

16 of 18 greens.
14 of 14 fairways.
30 putts.

Dude you are playing some lights out golf. I'm gonna need strokes the next time we play. Haha

Decided to play a second 18 with AMart and our club pro.. I went 34-34 and nearly rung the bell each of the last three holes..

-4 I believe matches my personal best at the home course. Felt great to get it done and putt everything out.

16 of 18 greens.
14 of 14 fairways.
30 putts.
Dude! That is freaking incredible. Wow!

Managed a 81 today, much better than lately with the lessons and new swing. Things seem to be coming together.

So Friday I shoot an 87, yesterday an 88. Still working on that short game, but my goodness slow green speeds just kill me...couldn't make the adjustment and left so many chips and putts short.

So Friday I shoot an 87, yesterday an 88. Still working on that short game, but my goodness slow green speeds just kill me...couldn't make the adjustment and left so many chips and putts short.

That's ok broski- you know what you need to work on !

Congrats dustin, very nice round.

Congrats Dustin !

43/42

Quite pleased with that after a two week break from the course. Played a different course than normal with my personal kryptonite JRod.

It was a good time dude.

42/45. Just a very boom or bust round. Had my first ever 4 putt double bogey today, Do the math on that. The game is there, just trying to contunue to put it all together.

That's a great round Hawk after a lay off like that

Thanks b-rad! I'm with you on waiting to put it all together. One day it'll happen.

43/42

Quite pleased with that after a two week break from the course. Played a different course than normal with my personal kryptonite JRod.
Nice round dude..not a pb but heading towards one come july

43/42

Nice round Hawk! Impressive given the time off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43/42

Way to go bud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back