Old Bay Cheese Curls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm posting this from the plane so don't have images right now but thank you Maryland for this delicious treat. Despite not being on my diet multiple bags are in my suitcase and headed to FL.

Squeaky cheese curds?

I saw Old Bay seasoned sunflower seeds at the local sporting goods store yesterday, and it made me think of your affinity for these.

Ok, old bay is one of my all time favorite seasonings. Now you add it to cheese curds, BOOM! Head exploded

• Admin
Ok, old bay is one of my all time favorite seasonings. Now you add it to cheese curds, BOOM! Head exploded
I got a bag for you.

They were as good as they sounded! I need to try these.

Any thing with cheese is good

I'm posting this from the plane so don't have images right now but thank you Maryland for this delicious treat. Despite not being on my diet multiple bags are in my suitcase and headed to FL.

When I come to FL for the championship I'll make sure I bring you a few bags...or a box

These things exist?

I see now that I cannot read so good.

Is there a thread dealing with regional favorites? I've heard grippos chips from Cincinnati are good. I need to try some of these cheese curls too

Tappin from the iPhone

Yep, Old Bay and cheese curls are mind blowing, I really need to try these. If nothing else I can sprinkle some Old Bay onto some cheese curls for a poor man's facsimile.

I had no idea Old Bay was a flavor. Not sure how that would taste. Maybe like a old man after he spent 4 hours sun bathing by the ocean? I kid.

I had no idea Old Bay was a flavor. Not sure how that would taste. Maybe like a old man after he spent 4 hours sun bathing by the ocean? I kid.

ING-old-bay-seasoning_sql.jpg

7a2abupe.jpg

I have to get my hands on some of those.

Oh yes! If you live in MD and you don't have some in your spice rack you'll never be forgiven by a native Marylander

it is great they use it some on the WC for seafood

Old Bay dominates the seasoning game. I put it on fries, eggs, chicken, etc. nom nom nom

Old Bay dominates the seasoning game. I put it on fries, eggs, chicken, etc. nom nom nom

I mix it in flour when I fry pickles. It's fantastic.

Back