Don't Mess With Mike Hunt

Great job sticking to your bet, Joe. Good Man.

Hilarious and awesome of Joe to honor the bet!

Oh, wow.

Not really much more can be said.

Joe, high five for keeping true to your word on the bet. I'll keep in mind to never get involved in a fantasy football league with GG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now i must burn my eyes out

Nice work to live up to your bet. I think GG is pleased she isn't there, at least she can look away from the computer haha.

Wow that is just so wrong. I am glad I didn't lose my bet in Florida and had to do the same.

Wow that is just so wrong. I am glad I didn't lose my bet in Florida and had to do the same.

You didnt? Or you were just not held to it?

OUCH!!! Lesson learned, don't mess with GG.

You didnt? Or you were just not held to it?
Good question??? Either way I still looked like a fool making you putt that 3 inch putt.

haha nice pictures! Joe did great tho and he even looked like he enjoyed it.

This guy wants his legs back.

20110827053409!ChickenLittle.png

#LessonLearned

that needs to be his avatar

The bartenders were extremely impressed that he was rocking the same skirt as they were.

I was really glad the wind didn't kick up when he was doing the Michelle Wie putting impersonation.

Total awesomeness! Who do I send my optometrist bill too? Great googalee moogalee.

After seeing it in person, definitely did not need the reminder... At least there are no photos (to my knowledge) of Joe doing the Captain Morgan stance to the range ball buckets... Joe is a good dude and I'm not surprised at all he held up his end of the bet.

I will not be placing any bets with GG go forward.

I am glad to not be the last person to have posted pics posted on THP in a skirt. Joe is a great sport that Wie pose was sexy.

hahahahaha :laughing::rofl:!!!

The scary thing about it is he doesn't look half bad in it. :D

Good sport!

Way to keep up your side of the bet, jlukes. I'm sure that wasn't easy to do.....or was it? lol j/k!

Back