Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could put that in a Bio Cell + and have high, low spin bombs.

Could put that in a Bio Cell + and have high, low spin bombs.
I'm a hack I need max forgiveness and am ok with high/high combo really.

I do have a red tie around too

I'm a hack I need max forgiveness and am ok with high/high combo really.

I do have a red tie around too

Not the best head for you, but it is actually impressively forgiving for a low spin head. On ball speed retention, it actually tested better than the Bio across the face.

Not the best head for you, but it is actually impressively forgiving for a low spin head. On ball speed retention, it actually tested better than the Bio across the face.
Give me mas spin...I've only hit the bio cell indoors and liked it and I'm usually awful swinging indoors. Had a very solid feel at impact and I've had a few in that 250 range and the misses still rain quite a bit too

Give me mas spin...I've only hit the bio cell indoors and liked it and I'm usually awful swinging indoors. Had a very solid feel at impact and I've had a few in that 250 range and the misses still rain quite a bit too

I had an extra head, buuuuuuuuuuut I'm trading it to Beags for a SuperTri 10.5 head.

I had an extra head, buuuuuuuuuuut I'm trading it to Beags for a SuperTri 10.5 head.
No worries dude...maybe he will get tired of that bertha

No worries dude...maybe he will get tired of that bertha

I grew tired if that head about a week after I got it.

Just don't think it's a great driver for me.

I grew tired if that head about a week after I got it.

Just don't think it's a great driver for me.
I should have traded you for THAT!

I'd love a higher lofted one, I'm a loft monger.

Went in to my fitting tonight with great expectations for the milled head but fell in love with the more expensive forged option (Of course) I have no idea what to do. This set of irons is getting out of hand.

Went in to my fitting tonight with great expectations for the milled head but fell in love with the more expensive forged option (Of course) I have no idea what to do. This set of irons is getting out of hand.

It's like the tri bike of putters?

I'm pondering a lot of Taylormade gear if they would just get their system updated and online for custom orders...

Still pondering some Ping irons... want to get back to a more forgiving club. Hit the i20's a couple times now and they felt fantastic, especially when you flush one off the sweet spot. Going today to hit the g25's and see what the differences are for me.

After seeing almost everyone in Ocean City with an orange whip, and having the opportunity to warm-up/stretch with one of them, I am now pondering the purchase of one. Do you feel it would be a good investment or should I save the money and just keep doing my normal stretching (i.e. bending down and reaching for the ground, swinging two clubs, stretching with a club behind my back by stretching each arm up/down, etc.).

I am pondering why there aren't a plethora of Miyazaki Indigo's on eBay so I can have a fun experiment with a 72x.

Cause most wouldn't even think of swinging a 72x shaft we are a small bit of the golfing population and I would guess a lesser percent than lefties

After seeing almost everyone in Ocean City with an orange whip, and having the opportunity to warm-up/stretch with one of them, I am now pondering the purchase of one. Do you feel it would be a good investment or should I save the money and just keep doing my normal stretching (i.e. bending down and reaching for the ground, swinging two clubs, stretching with a club behind my back by stretching each arm up/down, etc.).

I love mine(skillz) and warm up before every round with it and every range session. I will even get it out mid range session or mid round if I feel I'm tightening up do to a long stop at the club house or slow play.

I do the same stretches you do using mine and don't have to worry about flexing my clubs or torquing the heads.

In no particular order...one of the following:
1) SeeMore z2c Tour Limited Black Gunmetal
2) SeeMore Private Reserve Black Gunmetal M1 SS Tri-Sole (Cu insert)
3) SeeMore Private Reserve Smoke Diamond m2c

In no particular order...one of the following:
1) SeeMore z2c Tour Limited Black Gunmetal
2) SeeMore Private Reserve Black Gunmetal M1 SS Tri-Sole (Cu insert)
3) SeeMore Private Reserve Smoke Diamond m2c
Seems to be a theme going on there...

Back to pondering putters. Considering a #1 wide or something in a Seemore.

If you went #1 Wide, which line are you thinking? Which Seemore?

If you went #1 Wide, which line are you thinking? Which Seemore?

Tour design black right now for Odyssey, as I want to go back to using the line on the ball and the aiming line for a while. My aim in general has been a little off. Was thinking MFGP2 but have been leaning towards a Z3 lately. Just love the look of it. That's ultimately probably where I'll end up. Need some dough to make that happen though, so it will be a minute. Would probably off one of the Bettis if I went this route.

Oooh. Selling Bettis. I'm not sure I like the sounds of that lol.

That's one reason I didn't like the Versa #1 or #1W. I need that line.

Tour design black right now for Odyssey, as I want to go back to using the line on the ball and the aiming line for a while. My aim in general has been a little off. Was thinking MFGP2 but have been leaning towards a Z3 lately. Just love the look of it. That's ultimately probably where I'll end up. Need some dough to make that happen though, so it will be a minute. Would probably off one of the Bettis if I went this route.

My #2 TD Black is the only "extra" club I have right now, ive bought and traded away a ton, but have always kept that one, love it especially in the blade style

Also there is an Average" #1 on callaway pre owned for $86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back