Contest Winners Thread

Congrats guys, some good wins lately.

Well hello there!!
u3u3u4yp.jpg

All I can say is y'all rock! Well done guys.

I so love this bag!!

Thanks guys! I'm debating what I want to do with it. Its such an amazing bag i can't stop looking at it but I don't think I'd ever use it, too nice for me haha. Perhaps a trip to the marketplace is in order or some bartering

What a beauty!!

Pretty sweet bag, congrats on the win

Found out I won my own designed wedge from Edel Golf! (jackson is my sons name)

Thanks guys! I'm debating what I want to do with it. Its such an amazing bag i can't stop looking at it but I don't think I'd ever use it, too nice for me haha. Perhaps a trip to the marketplace is in order or some bartering
Oh man you gotta use that bag! Too nice to just sit in a garage

What a great looking bag Evok

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Oh man you gotta use that bag! Too nice to just sit in a garage
Haha yeah I've been staring at it in my room constantly. Still debating on whether or not to use it or leave it mint and sell / trade for something. Bertha has been calling my name lately Lol

Haha yeah I've been staring at it in my room constantly. Still debating on whether or not to use it or leave it mint and sell / trade for something. Bertha has been calling my name lately Lol
Haha easy decision for me. When I won the Hackers Paradise IER staff bag last year I knew I was using it without a doubt. JB even commented at the OC Invitational that it has gotten a lot of use haha

That bag is friggin sweet, but I don't blame ya. I'm big on things I'll get to use on the course, and tugging that thing around could get a tad obnoxious.

Yeah, I'd be staring at it too. That thing is gorgeous. But I agree that it might be a bit cumbersome if you don't want to carry that all over the place, might be worth trading or selling if there's a piece of gear you REALLY want. But if not... yeah. That bag is beautiful.

Just got the below DM from Bridgestone. They are running a cool headcover contest right now, I'll post pics once it arrives!!

Bridgestone Golf
@bridgestonegolf
We've got a headcover with your name on it! Please let us know the best shipping address & thanks for tweeting!

Just got the below DM from Bridgestone. They are running a cool headcover contest right now, I'll post pics once it arrives!!

Bridgestone Golf
@bridgestonegolf
We've got a headcover with your name on it! Please let us know the best shipping address & thanks for tweeting!
I think I saw three or four winners from THP, for the Bridgestone prizes. Way to go guys. Like seeing that.

Count me as one of the winners. Super Stoked! Was in a meeting and the phone blew up! I saw #Cookie and Mmaynard won too.

This is what they looked like....

JM

Nice Johnny!

I'm INSSSSSAAAAANELY jealous of you all!

Seriously mmaynard11 won again

Back