What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came back down to earth after last 2 rounds of 84-85, shot an 95. I butchered the front nine, I couldn't putt to save my life!:banghead:

42-47..... 89. Unless I had a GIR inside of 5 feet, I seem to be 3 putting. Only 2 birdies and that was wiped out by a triple bogey on a Par 5.

42-47..... 89. Unless I had a GIR inside of 5 feet, I seem to be 3 putting. Only 2 birdies and that was wiped out by a triple bogey on a Par 5.

ONLY two birdies? How many do you normally get? I am ecstatic when I have a round with A birdie! Two and I am telling the world about it!

Front nine was even par, 3 birdies, 3 bogies and 3 pars including a nice sand save on 9. Had two holes with maximum ten foot birdie putts that i stickhandled into bogies. Par 3 sixth my tee shot stopped 3 inches short of my second ace - was tracking straight at the hole but came up short.
Back nine went five over, all bogeys and pars, including a penalty on the 18th but managed to save bogey. Total round 78. I'm starting to hit the ball straight again and long. So far I have eleven rounds in and a 84.3 scoring average. Saturday's round included an eagle on the first which was sweet. Golf is starting to get fun again!

Had league tonight, and ended up shooting a 42 with 16 putts that I'm really happy with. The wind was a gusty 20mph, so that made things interesting, but I only had 1 double, 4 bogeys, and 4 pars. The double was on one of the harder holes on the course, hit a great tee shot, and hit really good second but the wind pushed it into a greenside bunker. I got out but didn't make the green, chutted on, then 2 putted for double. 2 of the bogeys came from 3 putts, and the other 2 came from wind. Overall, thrilled with the round, and the things I've been working on were finally coming out. Only shot I wish I had back was a topped 4 hybrid, but I think I can get that figured out.

92 with 35 putts.

A lot of 70s and 80s going on lately! Good job guys!

Noticed quite a few people playing 9 holes - is that mostly league play or just getting in a quickie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 tonight.

one birdie.
one bogey.
7/7 fairways.
7/9 greens.
16 putts.

You make it sound so boring... hell of a round!

Played Cypresswood Golf Club Traditions Course this afternoon/evening. We played 27 holes.
Shot a 1 over par 73 first 18 holes
37 front with 2 bogies - 1 birdie - 6pars
36 back with 2 bogies - 2 birdies - 5 pars

Shot a 1 under par 35 on the other 9 holes
with 1 bogey - 2 birdies - 6 pars

Had a good day and even managed to win a dollar!

As usual, played with my cronies (Great Guys), good course, lots of fun had by all!

Played Cypresswood Golf Club Traditions Course this afternoon/evening. We played 27 holes.
Shot a 1 over par 73 first 18 holes
37 front with 2 bogies - 1 birdie - 6pars
36 back with 2 bogies - 2 birdies - 5 pars

Shot a 1 under par 35 on the other 9 holes
with 1 bogey - 2 birdies - 6 pars

Had a good day and even managed to win a dollar!

As usual, played with my cronies (Great Guys), good course, lots of fun had by all!

Nice shooting boss, almost called you today to see if you guys were playing today. I'm assuming Friday as usual?

Well I love following up my 71 with a 45+53 for a lovely 98. The course was 1500 yards longer with a steady 15 mph wind with gust up to 20 mph. It was playing tough. I did manage 12/14 fwys but the ball just wasn't going anywhere leaving me with hybrids into almost every hole.

39/45 - 84. Fatigue and poor course management resulted in a bad finish. So much good thought to take away from today. I'm excited to get back out tomorrow!

I played Quail Ridge GC the other day and shot a 41 on the front nine, I could have done better putting, I lipped par putts on the first 3, but when one under the last three in.

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

39/42-81, 4/18 gir, 7/13 fir, 29 putts. My putter continues to be the most consistent club in the bag. My irons which have been really solid lately were awful, but my woods and hybrids were terrific.

39/42-81, 4/18 gir, 7/13 fir, 29 putts. My putter continues to be the most consistent club in the bag. My irons which have been really solid lately were awful, but my woods and hybrids were terrific.

I'm having the same problem. Driver, Putter and Short game all consistent, 125 out, not so much.

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Exhausted and with practically no sleep I played yesterday 4 rounds in a row. Didn't go so well.

87, 80, 84, 88.

Exhausted and with practically no sleep I played yesterday 4 rounds in a row. Didn't go so well.

87, 80, 84, 88.

That is a lot of golf. Did it teach you anything?

87, 80, 84, 88.

That's some serious course time dude.

That is a lot of golf. Did it teach you anything?

Yeah, don't play golf after being awake for 20 hours.

I've done that 4 round thing for 4 years now, and every year I've found solutions to minor swing issues. When you get so tired that you don't care and you don't have any strength to force it you swing automatically with out force and you can see where you "naturally" do wrong, then it's easy to see what should be done. It's a matter of small movements and minor tweaks to aiming and so on.

It's also nice to know how much I can push myself.

If you can shoot a bad 78, I did so today. No penalty strokes and no real misses. My chipping and short game was horrendous. Continue to LOVE the 3deep and just split fairways all day with it. My misses were slight but chipping left my putter with way too much work.

9 holes, 40 (+5), on aerated greens. I think I hit one FIR, four GIR, one three putt. Did not lose a ball, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back