The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the vague post guys. Right now it means absolutely nothing. Just incredibly flattering and validates the hard work that goes into certain things.
I hope this is good things for you, and you should feel validated because you do great and innovative things.

Sorry for the vague post guys. Right now it means absolutely nothing. Just incredibly flattering and validates the hard work that goes into certain things.
Whatever validation you speak of is well earned.

I'm gonna guess some one made a very generous offer on the brand you guys have built.

#Validated

Well It may mean nothing in terms if affecting the site.

But validation of what you have achieved here from somebody other than us #Internetgolfers is definitely not nothing.

Congratulations!!

I play golf alone a bit. I think a lot. I figured something like this was just RIGHT around the corner. If, I'm correct in my assumptions, of course.
FWIW...:clap:

10500590_10202820021754916_6161596395092145463_n.jpg

Just got a compliment from my wife. She absolutely despises public speaking but has to do a conflict resolution tomorrow with class. We have been going over it for an hour. I read the 2 pages she has & ran through it. I had no clue what half of the acronyms meant but she was amazed how easy it is for me to "speak". Hell woman, that's what I do for a living.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Told the girl that cuts my hair the wrong guard to use and now my hair is really, really short.

My gf almost killed me when she saw it.

Told the girl that cuts my hair the wrong guard to use and now my hair is really, really short.

My gf almost killed me when she saw it.

I used to go 2....what did you tell her?

I used to go 2....what did you tell her?

I always go 2 on the sides, but I've been experimenting on the top. Told her 2 all over this time. Wayyy too short for my big noggin. It's not terrible, but the gf is not happy with me at all. Haha

Hahaha, it'll grow quickly dude. I usually do 2 all over when keeping it short....do it here at the house. I'm a cheapskate.

I always go 2 on the sides, but I've been experimenting on the top. Told her 2 all over this time. Wayyy too short for my big noggin. It's not terrible, but the gf is not happy with me at all. Haha

I came home with mine as a 3 all over once, and my wife pretty much threatened that I would never do that again.

I came home with mine as a 3 all over once, and my wife pretty much threatened that I would never do that again.

She told me if I wanted to be seen with her in public I'd have to wear a hat. Hahaha

She told me if I wanted to be seen with her in public I'd have to wear a hat. Hahaha

Good thing THP has you covered there.

See what I did there? :)

You should so pull out the craziest hat you can find and tell her you are ready to be seen in public.

The Official Banter Away Thread

avunydez.jpg

Great minds #Cookie....

You guys use guards?

Sissies.

The day of my first date with my wife I went to the Barber shop to get cleaned up. He asked me if I wanted my sideburns tapered (into a thin line down the side) I said no, straight across was fine.

And that's what I got

Straight across

From about the top of my ear.

First thing I had to do on the date was explain how normally I have some form of sideburns. It was awful.

The day of my first date with my wife I went to the Barber shop to get cleaned up. He asked me if I wanted my sideburns tapered (into a thin line down the side) I said no, straight across was fine.

And that's what I got

Straight across

From about the top of my ear.

First thing I had to do on the date was explain how normally I have some form of sideburns. It was awful.

I ALWAYS make sure to tell them to leave them where they are and just clean it up. Because if I tell them to bring them up at all it's always way too short. That's a great first date story.

Good lord, it's only hair.... It grows back

Good lord, it's only hair.... It grows back

I'd prefer it a hell of a lot more if mine wouldn't, it would be sooooooo nice.

Lol....in this summer heat....I'm thinking chrome is appealing

Mines starting not to, primarily in the front portion. Yeah, it's not that nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back