SeeMore Putters Thread

Just got a cancellation notice from Golfsmith on the Uncut PCB Belly Putter, hope they don't cancel the Si1. They said that the manufacturer said that the item was no longer available.
I just checked my order status. The PCB shipped and will be here Monday. The Si1 was supposed to come direct. That one scares me, but as of yet, no cancellation notice. The Si is the one I REALLY wanted.

Edit: I just looked, and can't find any uncut anything's still in the store at GS online.

I just checked my order status. The PCB shipped and will be here Monday. The Si1 was supposed to come direct. That one scares me, but as of yet, no cancellation notice. The Si is the one I REALLY wanted.

Edit: I just looked, and can't find any uncut anything's still in the store at GS online.
Nor do I see any of the $29.99 putters listed at all.

Nor do I see any of the $29.99 putters listed at all.
Didn't expect them to last any time at that price. Especially after toad sicked THP nation on them!

Didn't expect them to last any time at that price. Especially after toad sicked THP nation on them!
Yeah, I really expected them to cancel all of the orders at that price. Hopefully the Si1 will be honored, when I ordered on line the sales rep also ordered me another Si1 so if they send 2 I will keep both and maybe be able to work out a trade with someone.

I remember now why I was so infatuated about acquiring the m2c last year, its because its awesome.

Rolled like a champ today, 28 putts, yusssss.....

295E2FDE-D6D8-4B3C-B736-9253A4BC53C4_zpshzenztns.jpg

964C2D5F-7BA9-4D08-9867-BFC51C0A2D23_zpsll0fowcu.jpg

I want... In fact, I've had it in my cart on their website for a week now.

I want... In fact, I've had it in my cart on their website for a week now.

Pull the d@m^ trigger Pete! Then bring if to the bear trap so I can try it to see if I should pull the trigger on something I have been pondering for a looooong time...lol

Pull the d@m^ trigger Pete! Then bring if to the bear trap so I can try it to see if I should pull the trigger on something I have been pondering for a looooong time...lol
Ha. Enabler. It would be a lot easier if I was actually able to play, and if I hadn't dropped so much coin on headcovers the other day.

I remember now why I was so infatuated about acquiring the m2c last year, its because its awesome.

I know I am going to kick myself for selling my M2c. I will have to reacquire some day. Something about it just feels so perfect and it looks damn good too.

Ha. Enabler. It would be a lot easier if I was actually able to play, and if I hadn't dropped so much coin on headcovers the other day.

Both decent points....but remember that you will be out there again soon and it's only money! Hey, I'm just trying to lead you down the right path and if that path leads to me getting to try this beauty, I personally have no issue with that. :alien:

I know I am going to kick myself for selling my M2c. I will have to reacquire some day. Something about it just feels so perfect and it looks damn good too.

I have an M2 now, but it was one I took a flyer on from another THPer and it is not center-shafted. If I'm going to add an m2c, why not a PR Smoke Diamond one?

I have an M2 now, but it was one I took a flyer on from another THPer and it is not center-shafted. If I'm going to add an m2c, why not a PR Smoke Diamond one?

Sell 3 or 4 of your 23 golf bags and its already paid for.

She came in yesterday!

su6e8udu.jpg

zudyvyny.jpg

a4ydy9y4.jpg

du7ene7u.jpg

Sell 3 or 4 of your 23 golf bags and its already paid for.

I've sold them all but one. Wanna buy it?

Prior to my injury, I threw my black carbon ptm1 in the bag--and had 15 putts over 9 holes--in a round that I played terribly. I have no reason to add another.........

Jman this is my one and only SeeMore! She has never given me a reason to cheat! Ha. I think that putter is such a good cmbo of material milling and head shape! It seems to fly a bit under the radar too... Glad you love yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to mess around with a few of my SeeMore's, but I am just too satisfied with what the M7 PR is bringing me on course.

What a great battle to have, but it's making my collection feel a bit left out hahaha!

Is yours an M2 or M2c? Thought yours was heel shafted, but I can't recall.

She came in yesterday!

su6e8udu.jpg

A thing of beauty Jimmy! I opted for the same head cover with mine. I did notice and don't think I mentioned in the thread that the face milling is a little deeper than all previous variations of the mFGP that I have seen. Definitely not a bad thing IMO.

Roll it well sir!

Is yours an M2 or M2c? Thought yours was heel shafted, but I can't recall.

It was an M2c. Almost all of my SeeMores were/are center shafted.

Correction: I just went back and looked and it was a heel shafted. Probably the only one I owned. Disregard all of my previous posts. Haha Still loved the M2.

A thing of beauty Jimmy! I opted for the same head cover with mine. I did notice and don't think I mentioned in the thread that the face milling is a little deeper than all previous variations of the mFGP that I have seen. Definitely not a bad thing IMO.

Roll it well sir!

I completely agree about the deeper milling. I'll be taking much more detailed photos of all my SeeMores tonight. Gotta get a group shot. I can't wait to start rolling this beauty.

I keep putting putters in my GolfSmith cart then walking away. It's such a tempting deal but then I get second thoughts over changing anything now that I've started making better progress.

Yeah, I really expected them to cancel all of the orders at that price. Hopefully the Si1 will be honored, when I ordered on line the sales rep also ordered me another Si1 so if they send 2 I will keep both and maybe be able to work out a trade with someone.

Dang I hate to hear this...I ordered a Si3 and am pretty excited to try it out because I normally wouldn't spend that kind of coin in a putter. Hopefully mine doesn't get cancelled, but now I fear for the worse.

I keep putting putters in my GolfSmith cart then walking away. It's such a tempting deal but then I get second thoughts over changing anything now that I've started making better progress.

If the deal wasnt just on belly putters I would have bought 2 already.

It was an M2c. Almost all of my SeeMores were/are center shafted.

Correction: I just went back and looked and it was a heel shafted. Probably the only one I owned. Disregard all of my previous posts. Haha Still loved the M2.

Haha, I was confooooooosed, I was sitting here thinking you held out that you got a PR! hahaha

Back