Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Hawk, are these lie angles something you hadn't been fit for previously? Results from the swing change work you put in?

Swing changes, though it just sort of creeped in over time and I only started to really notice about midway through the journey. To give you an idea of how different they are from the past, I was playing my 588 CB's 2° flat in 2012. I don't even want to say how big a difference that is compared to now. A lot!

Oh there's nothing Iike a glorious email from Cleveland Golf. MC bag deadline is Tuesday for me and mines going to turn out pretty cool.

Oh there's nothing Iike a glorious email from Cleveland Golf. MC bag deadline is Tuesday for me and mines going to turn out pretty cool.

glad it worked out man!

That is great to hear man. Happy to hear Cleveland/Srixon is working with you to give you the Ultimate Clubs that you want.

I can't wait to see what you came up with bro!

I so want to see the clubs you guys are getting!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's bags. And eventually, some day, talk about them!

Absolutely agreed. And why some went with the choices they did - can not wait

My friends are telling me to get off of my phone haha. MC bag pondering is in full swing and Alex has been amazing with all the questions I have asked him.

My friends are telling me to get off of my phone haha. MC bag pondering is in full swing and Alex has been amazing with all the questions I have asked him.
Hey Nate are you allowed to say if you ended up with the same choices than the right handed players?

Love it dude. Tell your friends to deal ha

Hey Nate are you allowed to say if you ended up with the same choices than the right handed players?

My bag will be completely different from the other 7 staffers.

Sometimes I wish I was left........no I don't, but I may take a few swings from the wrong side of the ball.

Sometimes I wish I was left........no I don't, but I may take a few swings from the wrong side of the ball.

And I might have to do the same with one of my fellow staffers' bags...Cleveland/Srixon really did us right. #TourExperience

And I might have to do the same with one of my fellow staffers' bags...Cleveland/Srixon really did us right. #TourExperience

You can say that again. Friday is going to be a great start to what's going to surely be a great weekend.

Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Well, this is something I'm excited to see.

Last edited:
Almost have my bag settled. Waiting on one little tidbit and I think I'll be set. Don't want to over think things.

I really cant wait to see what the boys have in their bags from Cleveland because they sure do seem excited.

I really cant wait to see what the boys have in their bags from Cleveland because they sure do seem excited.
Yes, if the NDA were lifted today (its not btw) this thread and several new ones would blow up!! We are really pumped and just dying to talk about our options and how awesome the sponsor has set us up this year!! Rest assured, when the embargo is lifted we will be sharing all we can on feedback and all about the new items we will get to see in the MC.

I am so happy to be with Cleveland/Srixon and to experience this journey with them!

Back