Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Nice set Matthew!

Just had to...
ujureman.jpg
That is really sweet. Like it!

Got back from Ocean City to find a surprise package from Just Hacking. Thank you very much John!!!

dybubumu.jpg

zy4e2a6a.jpg

yby3ugem.jpg

Got back from Ocean City to find a surprise package from Just Hacking. Thank you very much John!!!

dybubumu.jpg

zy4e2a6a.jpg

yby3ugem.jpg

The while we're young marker is pretty darn funny. Nice markers dude!

The while we're young marker is pretty darn funny. Nice markers dude!
They are all great but that might be my favorite. I am thinking they should make that one into a coin.

I am looking forward to more coins in about a month.
Here's looking at you True Blue and Caledonia!

My manager at work is going to the PGA Championship...I'll be putting a request for ball markers for sure. Those Pinehurst markers are great!

I'm going for the full rainbow this time around hahaha

My manager at work is going to the PGA Championship...I'll be putting a request for ball markers for sure. Those Pinehurst markers are great!

x2! I like it.

Yeah my big one from true blue got lost so will need another

My small collection of coins:

I hope True Blue and Caledonia restock their markers soon. I am going HAM on those pro shops.

I hope True Blue and Caledonia restock their markers soon. I am going HAM on those pro shops.

This is a long time coming, isn't it hahahaha! I can't wait to see the number you drop in there.

I cannot wait to get me a couple TB and Caledonia markers. I have some good friends who are going to grab me a couple. Such cool markers if I remember correctly.

I cannot wait to get me a couple TB and Caledonia markers. I have some good friends who are going to grab me a couple. Such cool markers if I remember correctly.
They are indeed, awesome.

Love the ones I got last year, now I want one to game rather than to collect!

Some very nice collections here, mine isnt any where near as impressive. Only have 3 so far. I won the Pinehurst one on twitter for CallawayAU, I was 1 of 10 winners out of Aussie/NZ.

Last edited:
Nice win there Nathan. That is such a sweet looking coin!

They are indeed, awesome.

Love the ones I got last year, now I want one to game rather than to collect!

I think the only marker I actually game is the THP one on the divot tool. The rest sit on a book case where they are admired and not lost somewhere, especially the big ones.

I think the only marker I actually game is the THP one on the divot tool. The rest sit on a book case where they are admired and not lost somewhere, especially the big ones.
I got one for you to add to the shelf dude.

vyzedysa.jpg

Some new additions courtesy of Kevin and the OC Invitational.

If anyone needs a betti marker I just put one up in the marketplace

Back