Swiftwick Socks - THP Preview

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
After being introduced first hand to the Swiftwick brand by a THP event this year, I was excited at the opportunity to review and experience more of their offerings. In hand photos will include products from their Pursuit, Aspire, and Vibe lines, which on the surface appear to be quite unique to one another.

When I say surface, I mean colours, textures, patterns, and cuff height. Simply opening the package introduces me to a wealth of information about how each are unique, and I am going to run through them with a lot of photos in this preview because I believe it adds a great deal of value to what Swiftwick are accomplishing in what they are defining as "The Best Sock You Will Ever Wear."

Normally I would offer a small profile of the company and what they are doing, however they have a great "Why Swiftwick" page that provides an in depth look at what they are doing, why they are doing it, and even goes into detail about core values, compression, culture, and etc. It's worth a read for the inside look at the company: http://www.swiftwick.com/why-swiftwick.htm

To the Socks:

Pursuit: Socks born from the same technology and spirit of our synthetic lines with two key differences: The PURSUIT(TM) line comes fused with the natural and thermal properties of super fine, 36 micron Merino Wool sourced from farmers right here in America AND is the only 200-needle compression wool sock on the market. In short, these socks are built of the finest, by the finest. Get yours today - your feet deserve it.

pursuit_tech_summary.jpg

20140704_100456-L.jpg

20140704_100528-L.jpg

20140704_100951-L.jpg

20140704_101023-L.jpg

20140704_103011-L.jpg

20140704_103224-L.jpg

Aspire: The ASPIRE™ Line is thin and light for serious runners, cyclists and athletes of any sport. We eliminated the toe seam using linked-toe technology, which means no bunching in the toe box.

aspire_tech_summary.jpg

20140704_100838-L.jpg

20140704_100858-L.jpg

20140704_101128-L.jpg

20140704_101209-L.jpg

20140704_101218-L.jpg

20140704_103017-L.jpg

20140704_103206-L.jpg

Vibe: Unique in the Swiftwick family, the VIBE line is a little more plush, and a lot more colorful. Using a half height terry loop throughout the footbed, the VIBE offers a highly consistent, thicker feeling with linked toe construction and slightly less compression. To carry the color, it’s flat knit, super thin upper is smooth and snug.

vibe_tech_summary.jpg

20140704_100708-L.jpg

20140704_100738-L.jpg

20140704_103024-L.jpg

20140704_103148-L.jpg

For more information about Swiftwick, visit http://www.swiftwick.com/

Last edited:
Looking forward to this one. Would love some in-hand pictures, or should I say on-foot with shoes on as well to see how high the socks come up on your leg. I seem to remember some discussion in the past about these socks not really being "no-show" even in the lowest profile.

Great preview Dan!! Wearing some white zeroes right at this moment.

I could get down with some reds quickly - would look sharp with the black Puma's I have.

Looking forward to this one. Would love some in-hand pictures, or should I say on-foot with shoes on as well to see how high the socks come up on your leg. I seem to remember some discussion in the past about these socks not really being "no-show" even in the lowest profile.

dy9y8y5u.jpg

e7etater.jpg

5e6ese7u.jpg

Ary, those photos should probably answer your questions...

The red are the Aspire which are zero (below ankle). I'm really not sure how you could go lower profile than that without putting the sock underneath a certain threshold that would make it slide off and into the shoe.

The black are Aspire which are "one" defined as ankle.

The grey are Vibe which are "two" defined as above ankle.

Look forward to your thoughts on the whole line, as I am really liking the ones we got from SeeMore. Also I believe you are right in that if you got any lower than the zero I don't think it would stay on the foot.

Great preview Dan!! Wearing some white zeroes right at this moment.

I could get down with some reds quickly - would look sharp with the black Puma's I have.

I've already gamed my SeeMore Swiftwick's numerous times. With these additions, I think I could see a full rotation, and probably some more zero or one length acquisitions. I'm excited to get on course tomorrow with these on. I'll probably go with the red Aspire. They feel great on my feet, and I really like how the tech stands out with that colour. Great stuff so far!

Here are my zeroes as well for reference:

Look good it is amazing to me how a bad pair of socks can negatively effect your round

I have that same pair of Vibes in the One height. They are comfortable sock. I really like them...my issue is the cost...I have hard time swallowing 10+ bucks for one pair of socks, no matter how good they are.

Nice start to the review, will definitely be watching for how well these hold up and wear.

I love me some American made and American grown products

Good stuff Dan, I have 2 pair of Swiftwick's and love them. I am like Keegan though, $10+ per pair is kind of hard for me to swallow. I will add them slowly to my sock drawer simply because of cost.

This is the only brand of sock we carry in the store now. The aspire line is amazing, and the aspire zeros are as "no show" as it gets.

The aspire ones are quite nice for golf as well.

I have a few pairs of compression aspire twelves I wear for recovery after a round of golf or a long ride.

Love this line of goods. Like some others, was introduced to them at the Seemore event and if I had enough (will soon) would wear them exclusively. So comfortable and cool.

JM

There is no better sock for the hot/humid Louisiana summer! I have issue with socks that get sweaty then my shoes slip because of it. That does not happen with Swiftwick. These are the only sock sold in our town's CC pro shop because of the absorption/wicking ability. My favorites, by far!!!

This is the only brand of sock we carry in the store now. The aspire line is amazing, and the aspire zeros are as "no show" as it gets.

The aspire ones are quite nice for golf as well.

I have a few pairs of compression aspire twelves I wear for recovery after a round of golf or a long ride.

I love the twelves for everyday use for work. They really help with the days in boots for 10+ hours

I love the twelves for everyday use for work. They really help with the days in boots for 10+ hours

Yes sir. My brother in law and I were just discussing this. He is a cardio thoracic surgeon and wears them daily. He swear by the benefits that they give him.

Appreciate the on shoe photos Dan. Big fan of the no show look!

What line are the ones from seemore? Aspire?

Really into the Aspire in a 0 or 1. I'm intrigued for sure as I love the SeeMore socks!

Good stuff Dan, I have 2 pair of Swiftwick's and love them. I am like Keegan though, $10+ per pair is kind of hard for me to swallow. I will add them slowly to my sock drawer simply because of cost.

Check out eBay...deals can be had versus retail.

Yes sir. My brother in law and I were just discussing this. He is a cardio thoracic surgeon and wears them daily. He swear by the benefits that they give him.
Interesting, I stand all day at my job and think these could be a big help.

Check out eBay...deals can be had versus retail.

Or if you knew someone who could buy them at cost. That would work too. If only you knew someone who was a swiftwick dealer.

If only...

Or if you knew someone who could buy them at cost. That would work too. If only you knew someone who was a swiftwick dealer.

If only...

Is this an offer!?!

Back