Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Yeah but Robert's dead and Stannis isn't likely to legitimize one of Robert's bastards and put himself off the throne.

Oh I agree, I don't think Stannis would legitimize Gendry either...no way. That assumes he'd even win the Iron Throne for himself anyway to be in a position to do such a thing. Stannis may end up helping out against the White Walkers but I've never thought he'd win the Throne at the end of the day. We'll see.

Oh I agree, I don't think Stannis would legitimize Gendry either...no way. That assumes he'd even win the Iron Throne for himself anyway to be in a position to do such a thing. Stannis may end up helping out against the White Walkers but I've never thought he'd win the Throne at the end of the day. We'll see.

I think Renly was right when he said Stannis is/was a great commander but was no king. The same was said of Robert, great knight horrible king.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Starting this one tonight based on all the feedback in here

Starting this one tonight based on all the feedback in here
I didn't start watching it until last summer when somebody sent the season 1 dad's home with my wife from work. We knocked out the 1st 3 seasons in probably 6 weeks. It's very addicting!

So I just finished all 4 seasons last night. It only took 3 weeks...I have not read any of the books, just starting watching on demand since lots of people were talking about it, but I'm considering it now for sure.

LOVE LOVE this show. Im glad season 5 starts in just over a month. The acting is fantastic and the writing is almost as good. I can't wait for more!

Question...possible spoiler, so just in case...but probably not

Spoiler
I have one question though, Is Snow the name given to any bastard? Jon Snow was supposedly Ned Starks bastard and Ramsey Snow was Stannis' bastard? Same mother? I'm thought that strange that they had the same last name.

Spoiler
I have one question though, Is Snow the name given to any bastard? Jon Snow was supposedly Ned Starks bastard and Ramsey Snow was Stannis' bastard? Same mother? I'm thought that strange that they had the same last name.

They are region based.

• Flowers: The Reach
  • Hill: The Westerlands
  • Pyke: Iron Islands
  • Rivers: The Riverlands
  • Sand: Dorne
  • Snow: The North
  • Stone: The Vale of Arryn
  • Storm: The Stormlands
  • Waters: The Crownlands

So I just finished all 4 seasons last night. It only took 3 weeks...

LOVE LOVE this show. Im glad season 5 starts in just over a month. The acting is fantastic and the writing is almost as good. I can't wait for more!

Spoiler

Ramsey Snow now ramsey Bolton was Roose Bolton's bastard. Snow is the name given to bastards of the North. Flowers is the last name given to bastards in Highgarden, Sand is the name given to bastards of Dorne and Waters I believe is for the Riverlands.

My question for everyone is:

Spoiler
Should Jon Snow really be Jon Targaryan? R+L=J FTW!

Ramsey Snow now ramsey Bolton was Roose Bolton's bastard. Snow is the name given to bastards of the North. Flowers is the last name given to bastards in Highgarden, Sand is the name given to bastards of Dorne and Waters I believe is for the Riverlands.

My question for everyone is:

Spoiler
Should Jon Snow really be Jon Targaryan? R+L=J FTW!

Ahh thank you, I figured it was something like that but wasn't sure.

You know nothing Nate Snow.

Bring it on indeed.

This show can not come back on soon enough.

This show can not come back on soon enough.

Right there with you Ryan. Absolutely love this show. Can't wait until April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, it begins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wait what it starts tonight?

Back