Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

Both of my staff bags fit just fine without the kit.

Walked 9 holes this afternoon..gotta start slow and work into a full 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you enjoy it?

did you enjoy it?

Yeah, it wasn't bad at all really... Will probably do another 9 after work tomorrow and attempt 18 on Saturday.

Yeah, it wasn't bad at all really... Will probably do another 9 after work tomorrow and attempt 18 on Saturday.

nice buddy. I enjoy getting out to walk most of the time. I have a new CG ready to go for whenever the snow melts.

It was actually pretty nice...gonna be tough to walk when it's 100+ degrees in the summer...but I'm going to try

It was actually pretty nice...gonna be tough to walk when it's 100+ degrees in the summer...but I'm going to try

I wish I had 100 degree weather to worry about... It's 40 where I'm at right now and it's supped to be in the 20's the rest of the week lol. :(

I'll appreciate the 100 degree weather more now when it comes instead of cursing it haha.

I am really pondering one of these for purchase, need to walk more often.

i just got my 3.5 in black and lime. are there any accessories that you guys bought that really add value to the cart?

i just got my 3.5 in black and lime. are there any accessories that you guys bought that really add value to the cart?

I really thought the sand bottle and range finder pouch would have been useful. I only owned the 3.5 for a short time though since where I used to play didn't allow personal push carts. Stupid rule...

I have a sun mountain hybrid bag. It's to heavy to carry. I'm looking at a cart vas really don't want to buy a new bag. Anybody put a hybrid in these

I have a Sun Mountain C130 and a Clicgear. Its not a perfect fit, but it works. For $20, I got a clicgear strap extender which helped. I dont know about the hybrid, I would assume it would work though.Ther perfect fit is a Sun Mountain Synch bag from what I understand.
I have a sun mountain hybrid bag. It's to heavy to carry. I'm looking at a cart vas really don't want to buy a new bag. Anybody put a hybrid in these

I use a Sun Mountain Sync on mine and it works great.

These really worth the $$

Got a 2.0 and it glides to the left. Anybody see this in theirs and solution? Looked at the front wheel and do not notice any obvious misalignment when I spin it.

I bought the chair. I haven't had the time to install it, but I'm pretty excited

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Bumping this thread with a question. Anyone have the winter mittens for the Clicgear? Do you think they are worth buying?

I got ram mounts that holds my iPhone. It would hold a pretty much any gps unit fine.

Bumping this thread with a question. Anyone have the winter mittens for the Clicgear? Do you think they are worth buying?
Nope. Unlike most Clicgear-accessories, I think they're low quality. It's better than walking around with bare hands, but my hands were freezing after three holes. The opening is really wide, so it offers not a lot of protection, and the inner material is pretty thin, so that doesn't offer a lot of warmth either. I think you're better off buying some large mittens that you can easily slip in and out to.

Nope. Unlike most Clicgear-accessories, I think they're low quality. It's better than walking around with bare hands, but my hands were freezing after three holes. The opening is really wide, so it offers not a lot of protection, and the inner material is pretty thin, so that doesn't offer a lot of warmth either. I think you're better off buying some large mittens that you can easily slip in and out to.
Thanks Mash that's what I was kinda thinking.

I just picked up a 3.5+ on ebay! It looks brand new (guy said he used it for 10 rounds) - I would've liked a different color, but for $170 I couldn't pass this up.
clicgear1_zps75039fef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_clicgear2_zps7f804b68.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now if the weather would cooperate (I'm sure the cart can handle the snow - but I think I'll wait until the temps get above zero again lol!)

One thing I'd like to ask of anyone who has the 3.5+ - Is the bottom support (that the bag sits on) supposed to be asymmetrical? I never really noticed this before, and of course now that I actually have it, I can't find any pix that show this part clearly enough! I really notice it when it's closed up:
th_clicgear3_zpsdded04cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

clicgear4_zpse8e865f7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I assume they're ALL like that? (I hate to think I got a defective unit lol!) It's just that I can't figure out any reason for that piece to be shaped this way.

It came with the drink holder & the umbrella holder too. I really like the idea of having an umbrella attached to the top - even with a hat it seems like I get too much sun, so it would be nice to carry around my own shade!

Did anyone else get the wheel covers? I'll need to do something to keep the goose crap out of my car...

"Is the bottom support (that the bag sits on) supposed to be asymmetrical?"

Yes. Simply put. Probably didn't want to interfere with the folding of the legs.

Dude that's a sweet deal. I would have one in a second if I had a "walkable" course nearby. Congrats and enjoy!

Sweet cart there Grins. Wish I got out more to walk on the course when playing.

As for the place where the bag sits, it does look strange.

Below are my thoughts, they really aren't worth much.
The umbrella holder is nice but I found it useless. For $25 I bought a Clicgear adjustable umbrella holder, best money i've spent. I also have the seat and that,s nice as well but you do need to push a button and remove it before you can fold the cart. As for the wheel covering, I have never read anything great about it. I would first just try a large garbage bag to see it it was easy to just put the whole cart in something. I'm always just happy to stuff all my gear into the back of my 4x4 and deal with everything when I get home.
Great cart, I have never been sorry I purchased it. I was lucky, 2 years ago I got a "reconditioned" cart for $150 delivered! It looked brand new to me! Enjoy your new purchase!

Got one of these for Christmas. I have only used it once but pushing this is so much easier and less fatiguing than dragging my bag in my 20+ year pull cart that I took from my dad. I do wish that the steering knob and the umbrella holder could be used at the same time but I generally don't play in the rain. I may have to get the extra large cup holder to hold my tervis but we will see. So glad I asked for it.

Back