The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for manual bit I don't think there was a ton out there really

Probably didn't have to spend the 16th overall pick on him though. Some "experts" had him as low as 3rd or 4th round of that draft.

Probably didn't have to spend the 16th overall pick on him though. Some "experts" had him as low as 3rd or 4th round of that draft.

3rd or 4th round? Around draft day? Or weeks/months prior?

3rd or 4th round? Around draft day? Or weeks/months prior?

After they picked him that high, a lot more people ripped that pick than called it smart. I heard that more in the comments afterwards.

Cleveland and Philly are on record last year saying they would have taken Manuel in the lower first or early second. There is no way he lasted until the 4th. There were muilyole teams who were in love with Manuel

Cleveland and Philly are on record last year saying they would have taken Manuel in the lower first or early second. There is no way he lasted until the 4th. There were muilyole teams who were in love with Manuel

I'm a Bills fan but we must have been following completely different sources :)

After they picked him that high, a lot more people ripped that pick than called it smart. I heard that more in the comments afterwards.

THere are few things in this world I know about...This happens to be one of them and with a player like him kind of a lot more. Sometimes those "ripping" have no idea what they are talking about. There was NO chance he made it out of the 1st round. None whatsoever.

THere are few things in this world I know about...This happens to be one of them and with a player like him kind of a lot more. Sometimes those "ripping" have no idea what they are talking about. There was NO chance he made it out of the 1st round. None whatsoever.

Like I said, I'm rooting for the Bills and I will trust your knowledge on the subject. I know he got thrown to the wolves as a rookie, but he needs to show some major improvement this year over the 10 games I saw him in last year to change my pessimism about him.

Like I said, I'm rooting for the Bills and I will trust your knowledge on the subject. I know he got thrown to the wolves as a rookie, but he needs to show some major improvement this year over the 10 games I saw him in last year to change my pessimism about him.

Im not saying he will be good, great or a bust. Just that there was absolutely no way he made it out of the 1st round and most likely not past the 18th pick.

Im not saying he will be good, great or a bust. Just that there was absolutely no way he made it out of the 1st round and most likely not past the 18th pick.
I've learned never to question this guy when it comes to the NFL. We had a great convo about stuff in March.

I agree that I'm not saying he is gonna be great, but there is just no way he was falling that far. the comparisons to this year's QBs are silly, since there is a real chance none of the 1st rounders will even start this year.

I've learned never to question this guy when it comes to the NFL. We had a great convo about stuff in March.

I agree that I'm not saying he is gonna be great, but there is just no way he was falling that far. the comparisons to this year's QBs are silly, since there is a real chance none of the 1st rounders will even start this year.

Just hoping for a good year. Hope Kiko's injury doesn't hurt too much. I was excited to see what he could do on the outside. Hope EJ can get Watkins the ball enough. I'm hoping for a lot :)

That's what Kiko shouldn't work out at Ducks facilities. Bad things happen there.
Just hoping for a good year. Hope Kiko's injury doesn't hurt too much. I was excited to see what he could do on the outside. Hope EJ can get Watkins the ball enough. I'm hoping for a lot :)

I am a Dolphins a

Go Big Orange

Josh Gordon arrested late last night for DWI in Raleigh, NC. Can we just cut this idiot already?

Josh Gordon arrested late last night for DWI in Raleigh, NC. Can we just cut this idiot already?
Holy cow he is done.

Meanwhile, Sammy Watkins is just handling his business and keeping his nose clean.

Sweet dreams, Browns fans.

Josh Gordon. Wow.

Meanwhile, Sammy Watkins is just handling his business and keeping his nose clean.

aaahahaha ... those bill's jumped up right in front of my Raiders and SNAPPED Sammy right outta our paws .. grrrr ..
I was SO looking forward to him being a Raider .. could you imagine in a year or 2, him and Carr connecting? OMG!

Owell, maybe he'll still be a Raider someday after some "change of scenery" trade or something .. who knows.
I wish him well, cept for of course when we have to play them .. :peace2:
He's gonna be a special something ...

Last edited:

EJ is getting a bad rap from Bills fans. He was just a rookie last season. I know the Bills haven't been to the playoffs in forever and I like every other fan is sick of the losing seasons however we have to remember the situation EJ was put into. Remember the plan was not for him to start right away.

I for one saw enough good in his good games or even good drives that I am still holding out hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJ is getting a bad rap from Bills fans. He was just a rookie last season. I know the Bills haven't been to the playoffs in forever and I like every other fan is sick of the losing seasons however we have to remember the situation EJ was put into. Remember the plan was not for him to start right away.

I for one saw enough good in his good games or even good drives that I am still holding out hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kolb was supposed to start. EJ had some good games and looked like a rookie in others. He needs work. I hope dcbrad's sources are right in that he is looking good early on. I wish the Bills had improved the backup situation though. And happy birthday!

Browns are definitely winning the "knuckleheads in the news" competition. Wonder if we'll ever get to see the Manzell to Gordon "knucklehead-squared" duo hooking up for a score? Odds are against it

Browns are definitely winning the "knuckleheads in the news" competition. Wonder if we'll ever get to see the Manzell to Gordon "knucklehead-squared" duo hooking up for a score? Odds are against it

Not this season. Just my guess at least.

Too much Manziel and Josh Gordon and overall Cleveland Browns talk on this thread. Hoyer is their future IMO. Aside from that GO HAWKS!!!

12th Man in the House!!!!
Too much Manziel and Josh Gordon and overall Cleveland Browns talk on this thread. Hoyer is their future IMO. Aside from that GO HAWKS!!!

I may try out for wife receiver on the team. I'll stay healthier than miles austin and nate burleson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back