Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Got to play a round today with Canadan, GregDan and GregDan's Dad. Had an absolute blast with those guys and it was even more fun trying to keep up with both guys.

Golf is just so much better with THPers.

Such a great time buddy. I'm glad we did that.

Playing with Jaysfan this past Tuesday (July 1), he hit a bad drive on #17 at Sudden Valley, which is a par 5 with a cross hazard at about 240 from the tee. Left with a downhill lie in the rough, he decides to hit driver off the deck...I think he's crazy, cause he needs about 180 carry and there isn't much room to miss laterally, but he goes for it. AND PULLS IT OFF! I curse myself for not having the camera rolling, and he decides to try it once more for the camera, this time from the fairway, and pulls it off yet again - even better this time! Those of you on his team at the Gauntlet, take note - you've got driver off the deck in your collective bag!

That is SICK! I Love Dustin's violent swing, and that was hit well.

I'm still waiting for my first round with another THPer. One day soon hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmmh? :)

Last edited:

Oh yeah. Sorry about that señor. How could I forget our windy round at Torrey South followed by our 5-star dinner at Costco

Oh yeah. Sorry about that señor. How could I forget our windy round at twlight followed by our 5-star dinner at Costco

Just busting your chops. Besides I know I wasn't on THP back then and I don't think your were yet either. But I loved that dinner. You're such a cheap date. Ha

So technically you're correct :)

That is SICK! I Love Dustin's violent swing, and that was hit well.
Thanks Curtis, I have too much confidence. Learning to swing more into it and staying down. The result was pretty awesome though.
That's AWESOME, and on camera!
Thanks Kyle, Seemed like a great entry, not quite my best but gppd result.

Absolute blast with j4u again today. Hope to do it again wednesday with him, milehighgolfer and EaglevsFalcon!

Thanks Curtis, I have too much confidence. Learning to swing more into it and staying down. The result was pretty awesome though.

Hitting driver off the deck takes a level of ballstriking that I can only dream of. Geez I cant hit my 5 wood off the deck right now.

Hoping those guys can join us! Love that course.

Hitting driver off the deck takes a level of ballstriking that I can only dream of. Geez I cant hit my 5 wood off the deck right now.
It will all come around, for some reason have always been a very solid wood player.

Absolute blast with j4u again today. Hope to do it again wednesday with him, milehighgolfer and EaglevsFalcon!

Seeing that PB was outstanding! What a round it was...hard fought and took the back nine...well almost for me...ha!

Seeing that PB was outstanding! What a round it was...hard fought and took the back nine...well almost for me...ha!
Dude the way you fought thru your round whennit was evident something was off was amazing. You shot an 81 on an off day! Ha, I need the planets aligned lol

I am getting together with some awesome THPers this Tuesday. Looking forward to a great time.

I am getting together with some awesome THPers this Tuesday. Looking forward to a great time.

Could still fit a couple more in on Tuesday, buddy. The course is in great shape. I think you'll enjoy it. I know we'll have a blast.

Could still fit a couple more in on Tuesday, buddy. The course is in great shape. I think you'll enjoy it. I know we'll have a blast.

See you boys Tuesday! :bomb:

Absolutely love teeing t it up with thpers...solo rounds suck

I had an awesome time out with Ryan (NebGolfer) & Tony (Mulligan) today, I always love playing with THPers, it doesn't get any better.

I had an awesome time out with Ryan (NebGolfer) & Tony (Mulligan) today, I always love playing with THPers, it doesn't get any better.
Today was a ton of fun. Thanks for playing host today, kyle. Always fun golfing with you or Tony so both of you in the same round was awesome.

Today was a ton of fun. Thanks for playing host today, kyle. Always fun golfing with you or Tony so both of you in the same round was awesome.

I'm glad it finally worked out for all us to play! I hope we can all do it again soon.

Nebraska outing???

I had a blast with both of you as well. I think we definitely need to try to get out more since we all live in the same city. As Ryan said, thanks for playing host today Kyle!

On a side note, it was freaking hot out there today.

Still smiling ear to eat from my round with CanaDan and amsmith61. Man what a great day and a great round of golf. Need more of that in my life.

Still smiling ear to eat from my round with CanaDan and amsmith61. Man what a great day and a great round of golf. Need more of that in my life.

I am down to make rounds with you a more regular occurrence.

Back