Golf in Big Canoe, Georgia

v.man

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
W.I.P.
I'm having a few THPers up to my home course in Big Canoe, Georgia tomorrow and have room for a few more players. Some great guys are coming up to play.....ATLGolfer, Ole Gray, Dawgdaddy and Miller Time, rock stars all. The course is in great shape and is a good challenge. Tee times are 12:20 and 12:30. Give me a shout back or a PM if you're in the Atlanta area and would like to join us.

Ken

If you can get me out of my meeting, I woild love to join you guys! Maybe it will work out better next time. Of course, if I could figure out a way to retire at 49, that would free me up any time.....

Looking forward to it, guys.

Man, I just Googled it and man, does that sure look like a lot of awesome!! I wish like heck I could get up there. Dangit.

Hope you guys have a GREAT time and please throw up some pics if you can for us poor slobs in the office!

JM

Man, I just Googled it and man, does that sure look like a lot of awesome!! I wish like heck I could get up there. Dangit.

You could car pool with Randy and Josh! Just have to bag work! :alien:

I'm pretty pumped for this short road trip tomorrow. Ready for some great golf with great friends on what looks like a beautiful track.

Fun times with some of my best golfing friends. See everyone there.

Sure wish that I could make it, but I just can't swing it this time. Would love to play with you guys soon though.

Sure wish that I could make it, but I just can't swing it this time. Would love to play with you guys soon though.

Hopefully next time Justin, and I'll try to give a little more notice.

It pains me so much that I cannot join you all tomorrow. Hope you all play great!

We'll miss you Kyle, this would have been great MC practice for you.

I'm having a few THPers up to my home course in Big Canoe, Georgia tomorrow and have room for a few more players. Some great guys are coming up to play.....ATLGolfer, Ole Gray, Dawgdaddy and Miller Time, rock stars all. The course is in great shape and is a good challenge. Tee times are 12:20 and 12:30. Give me a shout back or a PM if you're in the Atlanta area and would like to join us.

Ken

Bumping this for the afternoon/early evening crowd. Still looking for another player or two.

I played it a few times years back and thoroughly enjoyed Big Canoe. Take a rod n reel and a can of corn and nab a few trout while you're there!

I think I need to move to Georgia, seems nobody works during the week there :D

All kidding aside that is a great group of guys right there

Ken

Come on guys and gals, get ya selves off work tomorrow and bring it up to Ken's stomping grounds! :blob: No doubt about it the track will be beautiful and the company will be hawter than a two dollar pistol.... :bomb:

Dawg and I are headed that way! Looking forward to a fun day with Ken and Seth!

yhy2aha9.jpg

Here we go

Have fun guys!

Looks very nice! Have fun guys!

I love that place! MT,
Get in ATL's head so he still thinks I'm playing today

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Just got home and I am dawg tired. What a great day with 3 good friends. It seemed that no one was really on today but no one was totally was off either as there were great holes and great shots by everyone. Ken was even on the front side and schooled us all. Seth and Josh were bombing the long ball and hitting some great approaches from everywhere. I wish I lived closer to this course, it is pretty awesome.

Thank you again Ken for hosting this great day for us, you sir are a true gentleman and a great friend.

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Much rather would have been there than sitting in a meeting in Roswell from 8 - 5....

I missed being up there with you all! It sounds like an awesome course. KellyBo and I will slip up there for a round with Ken one of these days soon. It's right at two hours from our home to the course.

I missed being up there with you all! It sounds like an awesome course. KellyBo and I will slip up there for a round with Ken one of these days soon. It's right at two hours from our home to the course.

We missed y'all. It takes the full 2 hours as Josh and I came back that way so we could avoid ATL rush hour traffic. It only takes about 20 more minutes to go up through Watkinsville than it takes to go to ATL and then take 285 up to 400 to cut over. Josh and I had a full day for sure, but it really is a good tired that we feel.

Back