Hopkins Irons + Staff Stand Bag Promotion - Only for THP'rs.

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopkins saw the interest garnered from our recent interview with Greg Hopkins and the DJ21 Irons review that went up today and wanted to extend an offer to THP'rs who might be interested in the irons.

DSCN4809-L.jpg

For a short time, Hopkins is offering the following:

If a THPer buys a set of the new Hopkins irons, they can opt for a VERY limited edition staff stand bag for only an extra $100 with their name embroidered on the bag.

StandBag-M.png

There are VERY few of these bags left and they will NOT be on sale anywhere from what we have been told.
So for $699, someone gets the full shebang.

When ordering, you would contact customer service in regards to the bag order before hitting submit.

Oh Damn. That is freaking awesome.

That's an awesome gesture by Hopkins Golf, and that's also a really sharp looking stand bag.

Wow big gesture and a great way to move some product. Nice going HOPKINS!

Oh, wow! That's a great offer from Hopkins. I have iron sets (and golf bags) running out my ears. Sure hope to see the irons and bag, in play, with one or more THPers, though.

699 for the irons and bag with your name on it. Pretty darn cool if you ask me.

That is one heck of a great deal from Hopkins Golf. And the stand bag will look sweet with someone's name embroidered on it.

Yeah, you can't ask for a deal better than that.

Wow that is an incredible deal.

Hopkins is awesome. Great bag, great irons, great price.

Cool bag, nice looking irons, fine company and ANOTHER shinning example of how great it is to be a member here. Noice!

JM

That's a pretty great deal. Good on ya, Hopkins.

Great gesture from Hopkins. I'm hoping someone takes advantage of this so we can see some pictures of the bag.

Makes me wish I were in the market for a new set of irons!! This is a great deal and a cool opportunity to have a unique bag.

Badass bag there.

Almost wish I was in the market for irons!

That bag is incredible!

What an incredible gesture from Hopkins.

That bag is a beauty as well. If I needed irons, I would be all over this.

That is an awesome deal from Hopkins. That bag is fantastic looking. I would love to have my clubs in that beauty.

Great offer. Nice looking bag.

That's a pretty cool offer. I really like the looks of that stand bag as well.

Pretty cool deal to get irons and a bag for that price

That's a pretty awesome move by Hopkins. A really great price on the iron/bag combo, especially with the bag coming personalized.

Very cool offer by Hopkins.

Back