Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

@dogwatchsw: @JasonFinleyCG has a well-earned reputation as #SmackMaster, but he will be humbled at @hackersparadise #grandaddy #OriginalSuperVillain

I want back in. Bad.

ane6apu5.jpg

This is great, bad thing to be looking at on a flight home with my kids....."Dad, what is that? Why do they say you are a Villain?"

And for being off the grid for a week, never seen so many notifications.

Down t the wire and just a few entries this morning. Wow. The chance of a lifetime and nothing really to lose. I wish I could enter a few more times!

Some great last minute entries!
I would hate to be the judge on this one!

Still a few minutes left!
Get those entries in!

This is great, bad thing to be looking at on a flight home with my kids....."Dad, what is that? Why do they say you are a Villain?"

Better they were saying that on the plane, than in the security line... :bomb:

So excited for this. I just got a chance last night to go through all the entries. What outstanding names being picked. I am glad I am not in the judges shoes as they will have a tough job picking the winner.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My entry....

So excited for this. I just got a chance last night to go through all the entries. What outstanding names being picked. I am glad I am not in the judges shoes as they will have a tough job picking the winner.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ya picking a winner might take some time. So many good entries

Just a few more minutes!!!

And time is up, P4B in with a nice last second entry.

Best of luck everyone, we soon find out who the next #ZooKeeper will be!

#BasementDwellers
#DownGoesTheZooCrew

I know!! Dang work!!!! I got 'er in there in the nick of time though!

Best of luck everyone!!!!

Good luck to everyone (especially me) in this first contest for the epic event #TheGrandaddyDos, an Event of a Lifetime!

Best of luck to everyone. The person winning this spot and the others that get in later will have the opportunity to represent THP at a tremendous event with quality people from Callaway and based on discussions with the group from last year, is in for an event you'll remember for a long time.

Can't wait to see who the first winner is. #OriginalSuperHeroes

Good luck to all those who took the time to enter. Such a highly sought after event and rightfully so.

And for being off the grid for a week, never seen so many notifications.

"Super Villain, son. Super."

Gird up ya loins and get ready to kick some arse who ever that first winner is! :bomb:

I just had to give a big THANK YOU to all those that took the time to enter the 2014 #Grandaddy and vie for a spot on Team #BasementDwellers.

It was an absolute blast to read all of the entries (some nice and some not so nice) and it would be an honor to lead each one of you into the Zoo for a little taming of those crazy animals.

I hope to see the excitement and interest continue for the forthcoming 6 contests, it's going to be one hell of a fun ride so if you want onboard - keep on bringing the FANTASTIC entries!!

#ZooCrewInTrouble
#CanYouSmellThem

I just had to give a big THANK YOU to all those that took the time to enter the 2014 #Grandaddy and vie for a spot on Team #BasementDwellers.

It was an absolute blast to read all of the entries (some nice and some not so nice) and it would be an honor to lead each one of you into the Zoo for a little taming of those crazy animals.

I hope to see the excitement and interest continue for the forthcoming 6 contests, it's going to be one hell of a fun ride so if you want onboard - keep on bringing the FANTASTIC entries!!

#ZooCrewInTrouble
#CanYouSmellThem

The pleasure was all ours #Cookie. It will be one heck of a ride for the first contest winner and you will do great leading us into battle. The #zoocrew won't know what crept out of #thebasement to steal their crown.

Good luck everyone. That was one cool contest. Lots of creativity.

Back