The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Super excited for this event and being able to contribute to a team. My driving and long game has seen the most improvement so far. Putting is a work in progress as well. Currently my short game is a huge weakness. This will be my focus from here on out.

I was thinking about it and not only will this be my first THP event (besides wedge testing) but it will be my first golf specific trip. Needless to say I am pumped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bumping, good luck everyone.

Bumping, good luck everyone.

Luck has nothing to do with that.

To quote Phil Dunfy

"Success is 2% preparation. 98% perspiration. And 1% attention to detail."

Really looking forward to this. Going to be a great couple of days with some tough battles going on.

Less then 7 weeks now. This event is going to be unreal, cannot wait to meet other THPers. Everyone bringing their A game, should be in for a real epic battle.

Can't wait for this event! Really looking forward to meeting everyone and playing in HHI.

I have been working on my short game lately, mainly putting. Dropped from 40 putts per round a couple months ago to 34 yesterday. Now to get my damn driver going in the right direction.

Less then 7 weeks now. This event is going to be unreal, cannot wait to meet other THPers. Everyone bringing their A game, should be in for a real epic battle.

you going early? (61 days)

Just posted the extra rounds info in the Gauntlet travel thread

Heading out to the range to put in work. 2 months away!

Nice work teammate! I just got back from the range myself. Practice is all coming together. I am feeling really good about the work I am putting in.

This event is getting CLOSE! I confess I haven't been following along with this thread guys. Need to do some catching up and see where everyone is at in their prep. 2 months will fly by!

This event is getting CLOSE! I confess I haven't been following along with this thread guys. Need to do some catching up and see where everyone is at in their prep. 2 months will fly by!
I'm with you cpl. It is getting close and the prep by some is awesome to see.

Will fly by indeed.

This will be a test of golfing skill and both physical and mental endurance

Will fly by indeed.

This will be a test of golfing skill and both physical and mental endurance
And those captains....yeah they want to win and want their teams playing solid golf.

And those captains....yeah they want to win and want their teams playing solid golf.

I can't even imagine. I see the trashtalk around here and just know it's 1000x that in their office.

The bar gets raised for me everyday that we step closer. The expectations for myself go up daily. I'm not settling for less thang best.

That's what Jason Finley deserves. That and world domination.

The bar gets raised for me everyday that we step closer. The expectations for myself go up daily. I'm not settling for less thang best.

That's what Jason Finley deserves. That and world domination.

You're the Pinky to his Brain

I've got a plan to change up and vary my practice routine and I've been playing at different courses a good bit this summer. The odd thing is I've actually played better at the courses I've played for the first time than my home course. Though my home course can be fairly difficult with dramatic greens and rare flat lies. I have plans for a few 36 hole days at different courses too. I plan to be ready.

I am often pondering what Jason Finley is pondering.

If they called them "sad meals" no one would buy them?

Not enough people will get your post. I do.

Back