Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

Oscar is at least still trying

8 goals in a World Cup semi final! I have seriously never seen anything remotely like that!!!! Brazil frankly could not have played worse!

Brazil played poorly and the Germans looked relentless. The defense was stifling!

So glad this happened to Brazil.

Half of my hopes have come true now we just need the Dutch to win!

8 goals in a World Cup semi final! I have seriously never seen anything remotely like that!!!! Brazil frankly could not have played worse!

I've watched a lot of soccer & have never witnessed anything close to this. Especially in a WC match. Even on club level you rarely see 8 goals in three matches let alone one. Unreal and truly shocked. I had Germany wining the whole thing, but good lord.

I would like to see a Dutch German final.

On a serious note, any German fan should be worried if they are in Brazil. Those cats can be very dangerous, especially after this beat down.

I sense a rise in fuel prices...

Actually, a friend was at the game. Some of the german players partied with them while still at the arena.
He just sent me a video with all the german fans partying in the city and many brasilian fans amongst them. No hostility whatsoever. Hope it stays that way.

Absolutely brilliant work by the internetz

http://thechive.com/2014/07/08/braz...internet-is-just-getting-warmed-up-12-photos/

fun-lol.jpg

brazil-meme-10.jpg

brazil-meme-6.jpg

brazil-meme-0.jpg

Lol those pics are hilarious

Brazil is getting torched by the internetz. Haha. Wow.

This game is a snoozer...

Really is quite brutal, I think it's like 3 or 4 shots on goal combined in 105 minutes

No one is even trying. It's like Germany beat these two teams as well yesterday.

That hit was nasty! He went out cold until hitting the ground.

For sure he's concussed. He has no idea where he is lol

Messi Vs Mueller

Damn.

Oh well at least my favorite team is still in it!

Back