The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

We have 14 clubs coming to each of us. Which do you look forward to gaming the most?

My Odyssey Tank Cruiser #1 Wide. Putting is going to be huge down there.

This will be my first year on THP following along in this epic event. 8 months ago I had no clue that the Morgan cup even existed. Now I get to follow along first hand and watch people I've talked to on here and met in person.

The first time I read about the MC and what it was about I was in disbelief. Who runs this website and how the hell do they pull off such an event? Then I read the criteria and immediately wanted to improve. Now y'all are stuck with me, I've moved in and am claiming residency.

In two short weeks THP is LITERALLY going to make dreams come true. I can wait to be part of the journey and cheer you all on through the eyes of the volunteers and participants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your support. We are all going to do our to best to put on a great show. We will play our best and represent the members of THP on and off the course they way it should be.

This is going to sound crazy but I think driver is now a very close second to the x2hot hybrids.

This will be my first year on THP following along in this epic event. 8 months ago I had no clue that the Morgan cup even existed. Now I get to follow along first hand and watch people I've talked to on here and met in person.

The first time I read about the MC and what it was about I was in disbelief. Who runs this website and how the hell do they pull off such an event? Then I read the criteria and immediately wanted to improve. Now y'all are stuck with me, I've moved in and am claiming residency.

In two short weeks THP is LITERALLY going to make dreams come true. I can wait to be part of the journey and cheer you all on through the eyes of the volunteers and participants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling you are going to like what you see. It's such an amazing event. Thanks for following and for the support.

We have 14 clubs coming to each of us. Which do you look forward to gaming the most?

Mini Driver and Ghost SI Slant Counter Balanced putter.

Looking forward to getting the Smart Square in the bag.

Mini SLDR & the AWESOME wedge from the SLDR Iron set.

Lol, I've been rolling this for a couple months and didn't know it was a wide

HAHA I was wondering because I knew you had one. I am using the TD Black #1 wide right now just to keep it consistent.

Lol, I've been rolling this for a couple months and didn't know it was a wide
Isnt it the same size as the one you were gaming previously?

Isnt it the same size as the one you were gaming previously?

The head on the cruiser is smaller then my versa, hence the confusion.

That's a tough choice, Freddie. I think I'll be excited to hit the 12* SLDR-S driver the most. I haven't even hit that in a store yet, but, I've been doing very well with the original SLDR. A close second would be the SLDR-S irons. I Think they are going to suit my game very well.

I'm excited for all the DPC irons. I've got two in the bag now but switching between them and my old gamers during a round messes with my head a little.

X2Hot 4W, it's going to get quite a bit of use and is very versatile.

If I had to pick just one, I would say that I can't wait to lay hands on that Big Bertha driver. Then again, I do love those X2Hot hybrids...but then there is Apex irons, sweet Apex irons. On the other hand, that Big Bertha FW seems really great too. Oh yeah, definitely the MD2 wedge, well maybe the Odyssey #2, really think I will like that one.

Wish you guys would stop talking about where you'll be two weeks from now, when I'm still trying to focus on now. Okay, two weeks from now I'll be relaxing after spending the afternoon getting used to True Blue's greens. There might be a Shandy or two involved, especially if Seth is nearby?

I'll be there later Tuesday and gladly host a Shandy with you partner!

Gaming wise...they are all fantastic and can't wait to get some distances nailed down. The driver however; haven't heard differently, so really excited to see it!

Back