New Hacker in Lake Oconee Ga.

Bugman

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone. I am new to this site but from what i see it is pretty great. I am playing The Harbor Club this weekend and wanted to see if anyone has a review for it? Also for any suggestions of where to play around this area while i'm here for a few days. Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
Tons of GA golfers here ton THP! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks!. I come here a few times a year to visit the in laws family so im always looking to play while im here. Home base in Va Beach area.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Any suggestions for the new guy? Lots of good info I have been reading on here.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. Enjoy Harbor Club.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP and enjoy the Harbour Club! Really nice golf course that you will enjoy to the max. I've play it once but unfortunately the only thing I remember about it is the beauty of the scenic holes around the lake. DawgDaddy has played it multiple times and can give you a better prospective of the course.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the team!

Hey everyone. I am new to this site but from what i see it is pretty great. I am playing The Harbor Club this weekend and wanted to see if anyone has a review for it? Also for any suggestions of where to play around this area while i'm here for a few days. Thanks for any input.

Welcome to THP! I live about 20 minutes away from Harbor Club and the last time I was there it was in great shape. The club house is really nice and it's a fun layout with a couple of holes looking at the water. If you have a chance to play any of the Reynolds Plantation courses while you're down here, do it!

Welcome to THP!!!

I wanted to but it seemed like it was members only so that limits me. Im about 20 min away from harbor club also. We are in eatonton on the Lake. Ive play millageville CC but its not my 1st choice to play again. Im here till wed so im hoping to play a few times at least.

Any suggestions for the new guy? Lots of good info I have been reading on here.

I haven't played Harbor Club in a couple years, but I remember it being a fun track. A couple holes seemed a little choppy (18 was one), but the course was in good shape and enjoyable.

Have fun.

I wanted to but it seemed like it was members only so that limits me. Im about 20 min away from harbor club also. We are in eatonton on the Lake. Ive play millageville CC but its not my 1st choice to play again. Im here till wed so im hoping to play a few times at least.

So do you live in Eatonton now or just vacationing? There are more than a few THPers in the area.

Back