What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you like Fuji shafts. How did it pair up for you?

Missile launcher. Low bullets. I don't think it would fair so well for anything but an ideal lie but I don't plan on using it for much of anything but off the tee.

I now have fuji shafts in my irons, 3w, and hybrid.

If my G20 wasn't perfect stock I would consider reshafting.

Missile launcher. Low bullets. I don't think it would fair so well for anything but an ideal lie but I don't plan on using it for much of anything but off the tee.

I had last years DHY. It was alright from the fairway. Great off the tee.

I had last years DHY. It was alright from the fairway. Great off the tee.

Yah I'm not expecting much from sketchy lies like deep rough or bunkers but that's not what I bought it for.

Any experience with the new speeder 661 or 757? I won a shaft and fitting from them so I'm excited to try them out. So far the quick online suggestion has spit those out for me but I'll see what next week's actual fitting produces. Seem like quality stuff tho

Yah I'm not expecting much from sketchy lies like deep rough or bunkers but that's not what I bought it for.

If you're an 18° out in a fairway bunker, I would recommend laying up. Haha.

Any experience with the new speeder 661 or 757? I won a shaft and fitting from them so I'm excited to try them out. So far the quick online suggestion has spit those out for me but I'll see what next week's actual fitting produces. Seem like quality stuff tho

Nope. Like I said I went in to get the shaft in my G20 replaced but after seeing that I have perfect numbers with it we didn't go any further. I'm still using an old Rombax Z in my r9 3w.

Nope. Like I said I went in to get the shaft in my G20 replaced but after seeing that I have perfect numbers with it we didn't go any further. I'm still using an old Rombax Z in my r9 3w.
Gotcha. Hoping it'll be a good experience, even tho I'm limited to their shafts Im hopeful there will be a good match for me

Gotcha. Hoping it'll be a good experience, even tho I'm limited to their shafts Im hopeful there will be a good match for me

I've always been a fan of their shafts just not the price point.

If you are getting something for free I am jealous!@

I've always been a fan of their shafts just not the price point.

If you are getting something for free I am jealous!@
Yeah for sure, I can't afford to go out and even consider any $200 or more shafts so its definitely a treat. I'll chime back in next week with the results

Yeah for sure, I can't afford to go out and even consider any $200 or more shafts so its definitely a treat. I'll chime back in next week with the results

Lemme know dude I am excited to hear it!

Didn't buy but received my bio cell driver via my trade with martsy. Can't wait to hit it

Stock stiff

Ordered md2 tour grinds 54 and 58 with s400 shafts

Ordered md2 tour grinds 54 and 58 with s400 shafts
Sweet, I love my md2, you are putting lead pipes in yours #kangisabeast

Sweet, I love my md2, you are putting lead pipes in yours #kangisabeast
I have the md2s already in 54 and 58 in standard grinds with s400s. I do love them but some times have issues with the leading edge on chips and pitches. It's all Indian but boy do I love shiny golf clubs lol

I have the md2s already in 54 and 58 in standard grinds with s400s. I do love them but some times have issues with the leading edge on chips and pitches. It's all Indian but boy do I love shiny golf clubs lol
I bet they will be amazing for you

You will prefer these, trust me.

Already bought them, and now they are here. BiO Cell woods and hybrids are here and ready for some action Saturday!

Stopped by Golf Galaxy on the way home from the doctor's and finally picked up a box of the Limited Edition Made In USA Bridgestone e6 balls.

And explained to the pro there why I haven't been back to see him in two months.

Stopped by Golf Galaxy on the way home from the doctor's and finally picked up a box of the Limited Edition Made In USA Bridgestone e6 balls.

And explained to the pro there why I haven't been back to see him in two months.
Nice dude I am a sucker for anything with a USA Flag on it......

6apa4agu.jpg

That sucks about the injury man. I hope all is going well with recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back