#IceBucketChallenge

Charity of choice is American Cancer Society

Wardy calling out his entire team? Awesome.

Wee little bucket for a wee little man.

#awesome

am I the only one that found funny that he frame the camera too low?

haha great callout wardy

#IceBucketChallenge

Didn't have filming assistance so I basically had to prop it up to film. Used my iPad and hoped for the best hahwhatever I could find in the bathroom to get a tall enough view

I think Wardy hates his team.

I made notes for every bogey they made the past 8 months.

Also, new guy hazing. Sorry Matt.

Awesome Wardy! That was a good one. Loved the Team callout as well.

Favorited this awesome tweet this morning:

haha that's great. Can't wait to see that one.

Well done Wardy!! A lot of guys on the clock now - love it!!!

we need someone talented to make a compilation video of every single THPer lifting the bucket and getting dumped on. That would be a hilarious watch.

Ice bath in Arizona. That's called a reward.

Just one more example of Ward's unconventional motivational style. Can we make sure the champagne at True Blue is ice cold for our MC celebration?

I have mine scheduled. Bag of ice on the way home?.....check. Who to call out?.....Oh check YES!

This evening gents.

JM

It just shows how much Napoleon there is in Wardy. Everybody has been calling out 2 or 3 people, he calls out 8. Little man trying to be big.

Thanks for not hating your team

Except for Castor. I knew he would come up with something special. Wasn't expecting him to make Vegetarians go crazy.

It just shows how much Napoleon there is in Wardy. Everybody has been calling out 2 or 3 people, he calls out 8. Little man trying to be big.

Team Dot Com goes big, not home.

Pete's been called out twice. I'm starting to think people want visual evidence that he's injured.

Back