Lebron James Headed Back to Cleveland

That remains to be seen. They aren't proven with current roster

Irving is absolutely proven. In fact most would argue that he is better than anything the Heat have on their roster.

That remains to be seen. They aren't proven with current roster

Irving and Lebron is all they need.

Not to mention they have some other guys that will be pretty darn special.

And they still have 4 roster spots left for Lebron followers

May not be a title this year, but with the right development and roster move next off season they will be tough to beat

PTL!!!

I dang near tried to put a bet on Cleveland, yesterday, for "odds to win NBA championship". I don't know what the odds were, though

Yesterdays odds for Miam Heat WITH Lebron 5/2, WITHOUT Lebraon 60/1.

I think this means:

Bosh goes to Houston
Parsons goes to Dallas

At least, I hope that is what it means.

Just thought about how much I am looking forward to watching opening night. That will be absolute mayhem.

That was one of my thoughts too. I didn't watch a single game of the NBA Finals, but I will probably watch that opening night (ok, maybe just the first half).

At least could have had a little drama with The Decision. Boo.

lebron-the-decision.jpg

Wow! Man I really hope they don't work a deal to bring Love in also, then they may be better than the Heat were.

Irving and Lebron is all they need.

Not to mention they have some other guys that will be pretty darn special.

And they still have 4 roster spots left for Lebron followers

May not be a title this year, but with the right development and roster move next off season they will be tough to beat

We will see how he plays when not the focal point and playing second fiddle. Not all players mesh well.

The big three came together as a package. This is Lebron saying he get it done without the other two.

Will they put his likeness back up downtown? Start loving him again.

Didn't work for Oklahoma City.

You need a third, or a deep team willing to buy into a "team first" concept.

hence the rest of my post

Does Miami try to get Melo to replace Lebron, or do they just go into rebuild mode with a gimpy Dwayne Wade?

this made me lol

For my fun critique, I am all for this. I love that people ridicule bandwagon fans, because it shows how out of touch they are. Bandwagon (or casual is a better word for it) are what makes it great.

The criticism is more for the die hard fans that made threats all over the place about this guy and then literally prayed the last few days to have him back.

They would be morons not to. I can't fault passion in fans, especially Cleveland fans (and the suck that surrounds them). You take arguably the best player in this era of basketball and watch him leave, and of course you overreact.... I'd call them bandwagon fans if they DIDN'T act like that... but it comes as no surprise that they embrace his return.

He's a special player, regardless of ego. He's going to put Cleveland back into the playoffs and that place is going to be jam packed once again. I'm excited for everyone up there.

hence the rest of my post
It all depends on how much he signs for. If he takes the max, that probably prevents Cleveland from getting another max contract kind of guy to put beside him, no?

WOW i thought that Dan Gilbert had burned that bridge

I'm just glad the earth is back to spinning on the axis again. I wonder if ESPN is paging Tebow now to bring him back in the news

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Irving is absolutely proven. In fact most would argue that he is better than anything the Heat have on their roster.

I'm a big Kyrie Irving fan, but he has to stay healthy and get better on the defensive end. But having Lebron as a mentor will be great for him.

Does Miami try to get Melo to replace Lebron, or do they just go into rebuild mode with a gimpy Dwayne Wade?
once Bosh goes to Houston they will have about 40 mil to play with, but i doubt Melo

I think this means:

Bosh goes to Houston
Parsons goes to Dallas

At least, I hope that is what it means.

I think that Houston will keep Parsons

This is funny

We will see how he plays when not the focal point and playing second fiddle. Not all players mesh well.

The big three came together as a package. This is Lebron saying he get it done without the other two.

I don't think he's saying that at all, if you read the article...

I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn’t know they could go. I see myself as a mentor now and I’m excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I think I can help Kyrie Irvingbecome one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevateTristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I can’t wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates.But this is not about the roster or the organization. I feel my calling here goes above basketball. I have a responsibility to lead, in more ways than one, and I take that very seriously. My presence can make a difference in Miami, but I think it can mean more where I’m from. I want kids in Northeast Ohio, like the hundreds of Akron third-graders I sponsor through my foundation, to realize that there’s no better place to grow up. Maybe some of them will come home after college and start a family or open a business. That would make me smile. Our community, which has struggled so much, needs all the talent it can get.
Will they put his likeness back up downtown? Start loving him again.

Why wouldn't they? He's bringing life back to town.

Best tweet I have seen...ESPN looks foolish right now.

Cleveland couldn't improve while he was there. Now, with a good draft under their belts he can go there and put them over the top.

I heard that there are transports lined up at his house loading all of his cars.

Back