Lebron James Headed Back to Cleveland

He ha the taste of winning in blood. He says the right things but after three years of not winning and his brand takes a hit, we will see what his tune is.

As for the fans, I just shake my head. He's back and you guys act like nothing ever happened. I don't understand it at all. But now I'll hear the hate coming out of south Florida so all is right in the NBA

You're absolutely right, we'll see. I can't speak for him as a person or his need for championships, but it sure looks like he's got a great situation going for him in Cleveland with the talent already in place.

I don't get the "you guys" stuff.. I am and have always been a casual Cavs fan, so I think it's unfair to lump me in with a group of more passionate fans. In fact, I've said numerous times I'd take back the nastiness of my commentary towards "the decision" if he came back to support Cleveland in the right ways, and he's held up his end of the bargain.

He made his decision to benefit himself, took a ton of flak for it, and is openly saying he's coming back to support Cleveland. It'd be pretty silly as a fan here to look at that article and not credit him for this move, even if the wounds of 2010 are still deepish.

There's two types of people. There's the people from Cleveland and the people who make fun of the people from Cleveland. I'm not here saying were the best fans in all of sports. That would be foolish. But to a town like ours, this is so much more than sports and basketball. There were hundreds of restaurants and bars that closed down after he left because people stopped going down town. People lost their jobs. People lost so much more than just their favorite player. Thousands and thousands of kids around north east Ohio go to the park every day pretending to be their favorite player who is from their town. A day like today brings smiles to clevelanders. It brings life back into an economy that is very up and down. I couldn't be happier for the city I love being from.

Lebron and Bosh weren't around in 2006. This town is not as rich and glamorous as most people think. $200 for a regular season game in the lower bowl most people can't afford. But of course we're the worst sports fans in the world. All this Miami hate is such a turn off here. I'm out.

Now now now, dont bow out, I had to take it from all the FL folks 2 nights ago

HAHA this is great

Lebron and Bosh weren't around in 2006. This town is not as rich and glamorous as most people think. $200 for a regular season game in the lower bowl most people can't afford. But of course we're the worst sports fans in the world. All this Miami hate is such a turn off here. I'm out.

yeah, aint that the truth. People think Miami and think its South Beach and Will Smith videos. They think everything looks like Brickel. They dont realize what the city is like. How much people are struggling.

And yes before someone says "have you looked at Cleveland"...Im aware. The difference being in S. FL, there are literally hundreds of things to do outside 365 days a year that are free. So the idea that paying $500 for a family to watch guys play a game or do something for free is an easy decision for those in that area.

I always said it was the wrong place for that team, but they have done well and paved the way for another rebuild that will lead them to success. Im not a Heat fan (not at all actually, nor even a fan of the city), but the label is flat out wrong.

Speculation has it that the Cavs are looking to trade Wiggins and Bennett for Love for since Lebron's letter did not mention either of them.

now this is a little carried away

SportsCenter@SportsCenter 2m
Updated odds to win NBA Title: • Cavs 3-1 • Spurs 4-1 • Thunder 4-1 • Bulls 7-1 • Heat 100-1

Speculation has it that the Cavs are looking to trade Wiggins and Bennett for Love for since Lebron's letter did not mention either of them.

Speculation worked for ESPN too.
The Wiggins trade has been on the table for a while now it appears.
LBJ may not have mentioned them because Wiggins has not played a game and Bennett might as well not have.

Wow I was way off

You and me both. I thought the letter would be enough to keep him away. I love the story not a fan of the owner at all

Updated Cleveland Tourism Video

All Cleveland fans need to be very happy LBJ is the Bigger Man, not many if any pro-athletes would go back to a place that treated him the way he was treated when he left. (not being sarcastic)

Mike Dean looking for that jersey:

BsR17BbCUAAobDL.jpg

This is funny

that is great

Kyrie Irving is probably the happiest person in Cleveland. Honestly, he regressed a bit last year, but bringing LBJ back in should take some pressure off of him so he might be able to get that FG% up to a halfway decent number.

Kyrie Irving is probably the happiest person in Cleveland. Honestly, he regressed a bit last year, but bringing LBJ back in should take some pressure off of him so he might be able to get that FG% up to a halfway decent number.

Absoutely and give him the chance to be freed up a bit. I dont think they are necessarily done either. Im happy for Cleveland, they have a legitimate contender right now and the city should be excited.

I wasn't making fun of fans in Miami, I was referring to all of the fans we had locally. The ones who were Magic fans several years ago.

That was really the only choice to fully mend his reputation with the fans. I was hoping he would go that route. I think it shows the maturation process for him.

I see Lebrons move as a good thing. Will be interesting to watch for sure

Back