What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a green fee.

2 sleeves of last years 330-RX and 1 sleeve of last years PV1 - all new - for $5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This week, I ordered the following:

Apex 4-PW with TT DG S300 (not XP 95, the "regular" S300s)

Big Bertha 10.5 with Diamana D+ 85X

X2 Hot Pro 15* fairway with Diamana D+ 85X

A set of RocketBladez HL that I got for almost nothing on the bay arrived today. Pretty excited about these! Has anybody hit them?? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405208234.978727.jpg

So guessing not much difference between the regular and the HL?

There's some difference but I would be much help. Ive never personally hit these but I was in a serious ponder with them and used this thread to help make up my mind. I'm sure lots of people who have hit both the regular and the hl can answer any questions you have

A bunch of belts of eBay. Like 68 bucks total. Decent quality too. They are definitely not your high dollar belts, but I am not your high dollar belt guy!

AND they have removable buckles, which is very important! The white belt already has the Sligo buckle on it.

ja4yvymy.jpg

A bunch of belts of eBay. Like 68 bucks total. Decent quality too. They are definitely not your high dollar belts, but I am not your high dollar belt guy!

AND they have removable buckles, which is very important! The white belt already has the Sligo buckle on it.

ja4yvymy.jpg

Wow, absolute crazy deal. Would love to pick up some belts to spruce up my wardrobe.

Cally Xhot2 Pro 16 and 20 degree hybrids

My wife engaged in some retail therapy today and grabbed me four new shirts and a pair of shorts in the process. She takes good care of me.

Bought my pops a hat from the Harbor Club.

I just bought 2 dozen Project a. 1 to play with for the next 2 weeks, and 1 to bring with me to Myrtle Beach!

I just bought 2 dozen Project a. 1 to play with for the next 2 weeks, and 1 to bring with me to Myrtle Beach!

Love that ball. Nice purchase

Huge fan of those. Need to get me some soon

Bought a tee time today and the wife bought me a few compression shirts to use while playing golf. Needed to add a few more to the collection before heading to South Carolina.

Nice buy dude. Love me some P(a) balls.

Yesterday I picked up 2 dozen snake eyes balls... 1 box of distance and 1 box of the other one... They're in the trunk of my car and I don't exactly remember but for $9.98 a dozen I can't turn the price down... I also picked up a dozen Wilson elite 50 balls as well because I'd heard they were very nice... And for $12.98 I think the price is ok. The cashier had a coupon for $10 of a purchase of $20 or more so bonus.

I wanted to try the Bridgestone e6 or b333 but couldn't pull the trigger on the price.

Went to playitagain sports afterwards and picked up a set of tommy armor silver Scott 845s 4-pw with Sw... For my son. They don't look like they've been abused and my son now has clubs to learn on. (I'm left handed and he's not).

Apex 5 - AW with Recoils for less than $400 after trades.

And finally ordered my 6 pack of polos through gmamas.

Nice dude, the Apex are definitely in the top of all lists of irons I have ever gamed. Such a solid set.

Nice man. I have the urge but want to see what they announce this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back