The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear! Sick animals suck, I hope it's nothing major and everything is ok

Thanks dude. Not sure he's been having trouble breathing lately. Went to the ER last night and back again today

Thanks dude. Not sure he's been having trouble breathing lately. Went to the ER last night and back again today
Damn man. My aunts cat had something like that and it turned out to be a respiratory infection. Hopefully its nothing major and can be cleared up. Hope he/she will be ok

Damn man. My aunts cat had something like that and it turned out to be a respiratory infection. Hopefully its nothing major and can be cleared up. Hope he/she will be ok

Thanks. That's what we are hoping. Or asthma and nothing worse.

So I take my kid to Baskin Robbins for a post round ice cream. A guy beats to the bathroom...no big deal. Except the mouth breather dropped a deuce and didn't flush. What a low life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the midst of our 2nd crest of the Assiniboine River, with the 2nd being higher than the "once in 100 year flood" that we had 3 years ago.

Another raging thunderstorm, high winds, hail.

Courses will now be closed again. They had only opened again briefly. Close to triple the amount of rain we would usually have at this time of year.

Three words: Sprinkler Effing System

Non paying eBay bidders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registration renewals suck! My birthday and Josh's birthday are 2 days apart so we get hit with 4 renewals at the same time. We have the 2 RV's and our 2 cars. July is not a cheap month for us. It's the DMV's way of saying, "Hey, your old, now pay us."

Strange..TX goes off of when you buy it then 12, 24 months out, etc for the renewal.

A few days late, but only a few pages behind. I have renewed my tags (and paid the property tax) in August, every year since I have owned a car. August is the month for people with last names starting with M. Your first year is pro-rated.

cracked my windshield yesterday. fan freakin tastic. any suggestions on where to go for replacement?

cracked my windshield yesterday. fan freakin tastic. any suggestions on where to go for replacement?

Safelite....they come to you and I believe the work is guaranteed.

Woke up and my left hand kills. Hopefully I just slept on it wrong.

No sleep last night. The baby, my daughter, the dog….all hate sleep apparently. And I have a nice long day ahead of me getting ready for leaving town tomorrow for a couple days to pick a jury in the middle of no where. I guess that's why there's coffee.

No sleep last night. The baby, my daughter, the dog….all hate sleep apparently. And I have a nice long day ahead of me getting ready for leaving town tomorrow for a couple days to pick a jury in the middle of no where. I guess that's why there's coffee.

hang on Chris, can't be worse than the coal mines

I've had an incredibly busy week!

I have not spent enough time with family, my game, or THP this week!

Looking at all these incredible contests, and I am running out of time in a given day to enter.

As soon as I stop moving for the day I fall asleep,
and I think I am getting sick.

Home maintenance. I can't get the stupid sprinkler system working, I'm about ready to give up and call someone. I called a guy to power wash the house and deal w/ moss on the roof...thunder and lightning started the moment he showed up so that's delayed for a week. I've got to re-grout a shower. And a toilet broke this morning (luckily small fix / done). It is a whole lot more fun spending money on new shiny things than this stuff. Ugh.

Had to put our cat down last night. Really sucks. Had him for 10 years. He was a great pet.

Had to put our cat down last night. Really sucks. Had him for 10 years. He was a great pet.
Oh no!!! I'm so sorry you had to do that man! I was praying it was going to be ok. Doing that is never easy but I'm sure you did it with the best intentions of lowering its suffering. Sorry again

So sorry to hear that Tim. Losing a pet is losing a member of the family. You and your family is in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back