THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After pairing up my 2 nines tonight, I'm trending to a 15.5. Stretch goal for the next week is to be sub 15.

After my rounds today, I'm trending below 15 to a 14.9. I feel like things are coming together at the right time, and I'm dialing things in. I feel like I wasted a lot of time just beating balls before I figured out what I should have been working on, but I still think that served a purpose to give me the stamina to keep plugging away now that I've figured stuff out. Tuesday is the last update before the MC, but I'll have at least 2 9-hole rounds before the cup, if not an 18 in there, so hopefully I can get my trend even lower before I head to MB.

After my rounds today, I'm trending below 15 to a 14.9. I feel like things are coming together at the right time, and I'm dialing things in. I feel like I wasted a lot of time just beating balls before I figured out what I should have been working on, but I still think that served a purpose to give me the stamina to keep plugging away now that I've figured stuff out. Tuesday is the last update before the MC, but I'll have at least 2 9-hole rounds before the cup, if not an 18 in there, so hopefully I can get my trend even lower before I head to MB.

#DoWorkDotCom

really proud of you bro.

Trending down from 24.6 to 23.8 after today's round

Trending from 1.9 to 1.5 after yesterday's rounds of 75 and 73.

USA Handicap laughed at me when I put in the 85 from Big Canoe last week.

Trending from 1.9 to 1.5 after yesterday's rounds of 75 and 73.

USA Handicap laughed at me when I put in the 85 from Big Canoe last week.
#TrueBlue72 is in your future! #DoWorkDotCom

I was afraid my handicap would take a hit after a bad round today, but I'm still trending down a full stroke to 11.7.

11.8 trending to 10.2 after inputting 3 rounds from this weekend. Small step in the right direction.

11.8 trending to 10.2 after inputting 3 rounds from this weekend. Small step in the right direction.
Single digits here he comes!! Nice cookie

I'd say that's a huge step, WTG!

Trending to a 12.9 from the 13.3 that I currently am after my two DFW rounds. My goal at the beginning of this year was a 10 Hcap & that is clearly in sight now.

Nice work cookie. Figured you'd be a 9 by around the cup, seems that's pretty close to it

Nice move there cookster. You're right on schedule it would appear.

12.6 to 13.2. Darn courses despite being kinda tough have had terrible slope ratings.

Good thing though is the scores are all within a few strokes of each other all the time so the gsme us quasi traveling at the moment.
inability to hit irons consistently has crippled me this year

11.1 to 10.9 Played some tough courses and played pretty well. I still don't feel like I am truly a 10.9 but it is what it is I guess.

inability to hit irons consistently has crippled me this year

Boy, can I relate to this. I'm at a loss with the irons after my last round.

Boy, can I relate to this. I'm at a loss with the irons after my last round.
All season long. I said if I ever got a short gsme I'd be sub 10. Was banking on the irons hitting the pooper though

Sub 20!
19.6 after my latest rounds.

Started year at 36.
I really like where I am heading!

Revision Day not til the 15th but I'm trending to 11.5 single digits may be a possibility after this weekend.

Sub 20!
19.6 after my latest rounds.

Started year at 36.
I really like where I am heading!
Excited to see the work you've been putting in paying off, CJ. Keep going low, man!

11.1 to 10.9 Played some tough courses and played pretty well. I still don't feel like I am truly a 10.9 but it is what it is I guess.
RICK! Awesome dude!

Nicely done, sir.

One disadvantage to posting only a couple scores each month is that the cap can swing from revision to revision. Such is the case for me this time. After two really good rounds I'm trending to 5.4 which is 1) an all time low and 2) probably a little too low for my skill set.

Good news is it will work its way out eventually as I should be able to post 4 rounds a month until PGA National.

Who knows, maybe the trend will hold! I can feel it coming together recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back