Keep it Classy Sabbatini

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
"After watching my four amateur golfers play yesterday I really thought I had no chance to play decently this week, because I had to try to erase those swings from my mind."
--Rory Sabbatini on his Wednesday pro-am partners after shooting 63 on Thursday at the John Deere Classic.

Grade A douche.

"After watching my four amateur golfers play yesterday I really thought I had no chance to play decently this week, because I had to try to erase those swings from my mind."
--Rory Sabbatini on his Wednesday pro-am partners after shooting 63 on Thursday at the John Deere Classic.

Grade A douche.

Nice.

Guy is a real piece of work.

BS comment but I laughed.

Definition of a dbag

A lot of words and terms come to mind about his comments. Most of them are not appropriate to type out.

Keep it Classy Sabbatini

Saw that on Facebook a bit ago.

Grade A doucher is spot on.

Wow. Sabbaweenie strikes again. What an idiot.

I'm not taking anyone seriously that dresses like this:

a_507.jpg

I'm sure the corporate sponsors who paid a bunch of money to have those spots in the pro-am were stoked to hear his appreciativeness.

Not really surprised by this, he's been like this for years. When the other tour pros don't like you then you know you're a D*&^

Nice...glad playing with him isn't on my bucket list.

I use to appreciate his " i do it may way" style, but that did not last long. Thing is that comment he made is not shocking at all, and that is what is sad.

Hey Rory, you haven't won since 2011. Maybe a little swing change wouldn't hurt you? Douche.

Grade A douche.

Sabbatini is a known jerk, BUT, lets pause for a moment. What was the context? Was he laughing or joking when he said this or was he saying it through snarled teeth? Hard to say just from reading a quote.

Replace Sabatini with say David Feherty name at the end of the quote and do you take it in a different light?

"After watching my four amateur golfers play yesterday I really thought I had no chance to play decently this week, because I had to try to erase those swings from my mind." - David Feherty.

Is there video anywhere to show the actual context?

Sabbatini is a known jerk, BUT, lets pause for a moment. What was the context? Was he laughing or joking when he said this or was he saying it through snarled teeth? Hard to say just from reading a quote.

Replace Sabatini with say David Feherty name at the end of the quote and do you take it in a different light?

"After watching my four amateur golfers play yesterday I really thought I had no chance to play decently this week, because I had to try to erase those swings from my mind." - David Feherty.

I not a fan of Sabbatini BUT I was wondering about the context as well

Never been a fan of his...and I am still not

He's such a joke of a pro.

Agreed. Always hate to hear the excuse that things are taken out of context, but I think you are right about this. Kind of like Feherty telling TW that he thought he had a good chance this week until he saw him swing.

It was likely said in jest and with a laugh. Sabbatini played either his practice rounds for Kapalua or Torrey Pines (can't remember) with whoever the pro shop paired him up with that day, with multiple practice rounds. He's a jerk, but I don't think he'd be so dumb to say comments like that publically if they were malicious

What a Jerk he would not know a good swing if it hit him in A$$

Thanks Rory, you again proved why that I am correct in my opinion that you are a grade A tool.

Nothing worse when a tour pro makes it seem like a burden to play golf professionally.

Thank God Bubba didn't say this.....that would have broke the internet.

Back