#IceBucketChallenge

You guys find who nominated me the first time and will gladly donate double to their charity and do two buckets. #challenge

Sorry Brad, I was to send you a PM, but apparently I did not :) so sorry bro!

Sorry Brad, I was to send you a PM, but apparently I did not :) so sorry bro!

You poured Frozen deer meat on yourself. You apologize to no man.

OK, since one of my guys was on the pup (physically unable to perform) list, I am invoking my newly made up substitution rules and tabbing lightningbolt44 (Ron) to complete the #IceBucketChallenge within 24 hours.

OK, since one of my guys was on the pup (physically unable to perform) list, I am invoking my newly made up substitution rules and tabbing lightningbolt44 (Ron) to complete the #IceBucketChallenge within 24 hours.

yeah, substitution rule is a thing, I've heard of it

A rule I will invoke myself, since I named someone already called out. So my substitution call out is ForTheLoveOfGolf. Go get em Bryan.

My man has accepted his challenge so he is hereby on the clock!

That's it, thanks guys!!
Donation sent this morning in your honor Cookie. BTW, that's a personal favorite organization of my sister in KC. I have a great video link that I need to find and I'll post in the Banter section from their local chapter.

I will get mine done, as well. As much as I hate it. :bad:

I'm sure my son will enjoy videoing for me.

Been a rough couple of days around here so I just went back and watched everyone's Ice Bucket Challenge from Friday on. Man I know this thing is just silly, but it made me laugh and hey it sounds like we are at least raising some money for charities too. Well done all.

Since JB and I have been sick, we haven't had the chance to do the challenge. Can someone provide me the link to Nerfny's charity, we owe it a donation. :smile:

Thanks!

Here is mine. People I'm calling out are Andy venable, shakey and baldguy. Charity is Nerfny's blondes vs brunettes.

I just saw this. I will get it done or i will make the donation. Just pulled an all nighter so I need to sleep a bit.. but a bucket of ice water just might be the trick to wake me back up in a few hours!

#IceBucketChallenge

Great point Dean. Sorry for the rough times. But I was actually thinking about the charity aspect of it last night.

This weekend literally dozens of guys stopped what they were doing took 10 minutes and made a small donation that will go along way in helping these organizations with their missions.

We all get so busy and wrapped up in our day to day lives, it's very easy to let these things not enter our minds or take action on them.

Last edited:
Better get these in before the polar vortex hits this week!

Alright boys my challenge is complete my callouts are The Newest member of #basementdwellers Lord Byron, My Good Buddy JimmyG and of course PhillyV.
The charity I picked was the Wake County SPCA http://www.spcawake.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Donate_mainpage

[video=youtube;4Fdvt-KZ9xA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fdvt-KZ9xA[/video]

Video the SPCA did a while back to raise awareness

So here is my Ice Bucket. Sorry is the volume or me mumbling is a problem ha ha. Im calling out flog2424, JerseyNate, mmaynard and last years Team Paradise captain P4B my man Jake. My charity will be Nerfny's Blondes vs Brunettes

[video=youtube_share;K_NdEu-y7XU]http://youtu.be/K_NdEu-y7XU[/video]

Just noticed my teammate called me out almost two days ago. I will be donating to nerfny's charity. Man you could have texted me. :)

Just noticed my teammate called me out almost two days ago. I will be donating to nerfny's charity. Man you could have texted me. :)

Ha ha My fault I should have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha My fault I should have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a teammate. :alien: I'll make sure to get a video up and not have you as a wake up call next Friday.

Back