#IceBucketChallenge

Unless I am mistaken, one of my callouts has yet to fill the tubes with you, and the cold with squeals (I yearn for Panda-esque noises of excellence).

AMart, you better get to donating, and get to being ice cold, boyo.

lmao! This was too funny! I will get er done however it's been sooooooooo busy around our house the last few weeks we have been focused on one thing. I promise this will be accomplished. My little buddy LeeB already has stuck it to me too so yea, I'll get the cold arse before long. :bulgy-eyes:

Suddenly I feel guilty for picking on you OG and scared I'm gonna taken to the woodshed if I set foot in Georgia. < cue for ominous music>

Unless I am mistaken, one of my callouts has yet to fill the tubes with you, and the cold with squeals (I yearn for Panda-esque noises of excellence).

AMart, you better get to donating, and get to being ice cold, boyo.

You are not mistaken sir and he was one I had in mind Sunday when I posted that some people mysteriously disappeared from this thread following call outs.... Time to put up and get to freezing your &@!!$ off Andy!

Thanks to Ron for calling me out! I'm going to miss the 24 hours as I was working late yesterday and early this morning.

So I'll donate and accept the challenge as soon as I can.

You are not mistaken sir and he was one I had in mind Sunday when I posted that some people mysteriously disappeared from this thread following call outs.... Time to put up and get to freezing your &@!!$ off Andy!
My wife is on her way home now and so I'm gonna get the bucket ready!

Uploading now...

PhillyV...my video will be done after 8pm today. I am stuck on a 16 hr shift and was delayed until 1am last night.

OK finally done! Thanks to me wife for running the camera and keeping our dog under control. Call outs to the following: Creegs, Booher, and Youngbuck! Charity of choice is Folds of Honor.

Enjoy...

http://youtu.be/8MCGeSdEJYA

Suddenly I feel guilty for picking on you OG and scared I'm gonna taken to the woodshed if I set foot in Georgia. < cue for ominous music>

Don't worry ya purty little head off there partner :nono:. All I got to say about that is:

Spoiler

Nice Andy!

Don't worry ya purty little head off there partner :nono:. All I got to say about that is:

Spoiler
Will we get to hear you squeal like a pig in the near future?

OK finally done! Thanks to me wife for running the camera and keeping our dog under control. Call outs to the following: Creegs, Booher, and Youngbuck! Charity of choice is Folds of Honor.

Enjoy...

http://youtu.be/8MCGeSdEJYA

YESSSSSSSSS YOUNGBUCK!!!! The entire Beausoleil clan has been called onto the ice carpet. Love it.

Nice job Andy!!!

YESSSSSSSSS YOUNGBUCK!!!! The entire Beausoleil clan has been called onto the ice carpet. Love it.
Was he the dumper on Kevin? I think there may be some payback in order! ;-)

#IceBucketChallenge

It took a few days to complete the first challenge issued by Castor so I will be giving and additional $30 to Blondes vs Brunettes. I completed the second from Josh as well. I did not call anyone out because I was screaming like a sissy.....damn that water is cold. I will however call out Ole Gray, Kellybo and wake. You have 24 hours to complete or donate $10 to the charity of your choice.

[video=youtube_share;7t-PDu4nyJI]http://youtu.be/7t-PDu4nyJI[/video]

Just saw this and quoting again for excellence! Well done Freddie. Your little girl had me laughing!

Last edited:
Donations made to ALS (for Scott) and Help Extinguish Hunter's Syndrome (just because).

Beats getting wet. :wink:

Donations made to ALS (for Scott) and Help Extinguish Hunter's Syndrome (just because).

Beats getting wet. :wink:
No reason why you couldn't do both!

Back