What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't necessarily shoot it today, but given that I am 4 weeks into my full swing change I figured I'd post my 74 at The Moor (Boyne) in Northern Michigan. A day that all things came together!

I didn't necessarily shoot it today, but given that I am 4 weeks into my full swing change I figured I'd post my 74 at The Moor (Boyne) in Northern Michigan. A day that all things came together!

Congrats!!

96 best score in a few years. 66 it would have been with my current handicap. I think the trick was not playing for 2 weeks.

82 (43/39) from the middle tees. Bogeyed the 17th and 18th, but still a great back 9 for me. Weather was HUMID. Played with a man in his 80's who also posted a 39 from the senior tees.

What did you shoot today?

I played nine early this morning before work and shot a 1 over 37. Played another 9 after work and shot 4 over 40. Got it in just in time tonight as it started pouring as I was finishing up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice shooting Christian!

Great round christian

Thanks guys!!

Shot a 45 (lol?) 34 for a 79. Proud of the comeback add usually after a bad nine I implode.

I played nine early this morning before work and shot a 1 over 37. Played another 9 after work and shot 4 over 40. Got it in just in time tonight as it started pouring as I was finishing up

Way to go teammate!!

I shot a 97 on Sunday, I guess that's not bad from the tips on a 7.3K yard course rated at a 73. Driving was out of whack, and made worse by trying to keep up with two single digit handicappers hammering the fairway with 270-300 yard drives. Add the 109 degree day, the humidity, and walking over 8 miles, and I think I actually played pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played a nice round of golf with Bhilln tonight at Weaver ridge golf Course. We only played nine and I shot a 46 and horribly putted 23 times. Green's were slow tonight and that just hurt me. Driver was a heck lot better tonight and didn't see any big slices. But got some short game work to do this week before #THPMC.

round20140714_zps3a4a34a2.png

really a tale of two nines... awful front, great back!

Good work brother!

Played solid but rather frustrating missing all birdie putts. The one birdie I did sink was from outside on a par 3.

image.jpg

You guys are really bringing the great scores lately.

Shot 77 today at Tijeras Creek in RSM, CA. Second best round of my life with my new SLDR Irons. Gotta love em..

Now that's a solid round of golf. Anything in the 70's, to me anyway, is a good day. Well done.

As an aside, I've put off getting a smart phone, but these golf scoring apps are so cool I'm tempted to get one.

Played solid but rather frustrating missing all birdie putts. The one birdie I did sink was from outside on a par 3.

image.jpg

I'm surprised the greens are a bit slow out there, they normally keep them fairly quick. Good luck with the short game work this week. If I was certain as to why my short game clicked so well over the weekend I'd gladly share the info, but I'm just not sure. Though I have been working on it about every morning.

Played a nice round of golf with Bhilln tonight at Weaver ridge golf Course. We only played nine and I shot a 46 and horribly putted 23 times. Green's were slow tonight and that just hurt me. Driver was a heck lot better tonight and didn't see any big slices. But got some short game work to do this week before #THPMC.

I'm surprised the greens are a bit slow out there, they normally keep them fairly quick. Good luck with the short game work this week. If I was certain as to why my short game clicked so well over the weekend I'd gladly share the info, but I'm just not sure. Though I have been working on it about every morning.
With all that rain yesterday the greens were really soggy. And me and speed don't go well together. It's bad when you hit some good gir but 3 putt. I'll be on it tonight out at lick creek.

37/36 - 73.

Personal Best - 18
Personal Best - Front 9
First Eagle - hole out on the par 5 9th from 60 yards

I limited my big mistakes to 1 hole and I capitalized in the right spots. I've never been more confident in my putting. I was able to get up and down 4/5 chances and only had 1 3-putt.

Wow, that's fantastic Andy!

37/36 - 73.

Personal Best - 18
Personal Best - Front 9

I limited my big mistakes to 1 hole and I capitalized in the right spots. I've never been more confident in my putting. I was able to get up and down 4/5 chances and only had 1 3-putt.

look at this guy, well done buddy!

Great round Andy!

37/36 - 73.

Personal Best - 18
Personal Best - Front 9

Great round man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back