Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Cobra staffers getting their fashion designer on! Enjoy guys!

JM

Please please someone do the two color shoes homage to Puma's World Cup cleats.

Please please someone do the two color shoes homage to Puma's World Cup cleats.

I'll buy a beer for anyone who gets this authorized. And the first person who gets different color laces approved.

This is going to be a great morning!!

#Thejourneycontinues!

So happy that you guys get to choose your scripting again! Cannot wait to see you all decked out in your new apparel!

This should be freakin awesome. Picking our own scripting... everday is like christmas with these sponsors!

I'm ready for the message, stoked to pick my own apparel! Getting some THP green into the mix? We shall see if it's possible.

I'm ready for the message, stoked to pick my own apparel! Getting some THP green into the mix? We shall see if it's possible.
Just spent some more time on the site.. cant wait for the options...

It will be awesome to see all the different outfits everyone picks.

Being a huge Puma homer, I can't wait to see what they have in store for you guys.

PM Sent. In a little bit we will post the outfits and choices for the community to see as well.

PM Sent. In a little bit we will post the outfits and choices for the community to see as well.

nice!! Looking forward to seeing what the options are

Cobra staffers. Tomorrow morning you will be getting a PM from your tour rep. It is very important that you respond to that PM with in a few hours to the best of your ability. We understand that that is not always a convenience but it's very important in this instance.

We will be sending apparel choices to you. PUMA wants you to decide on some amazing outfits. You will NOT have to work together as they do not want you all wearing the same apparel each day.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

Wow this is pretty awesome!! Really looking forward to see what Puma will be letting you guys rock!!

All I can say is the options are so good. Very hard to pick

I am excited that Cobra/Puma is sharing what the choices we with all of us. I look forward to seeing them.

Edit: The thread was already up, and the choices are pretty fantastic.

Last edited:
You guys got some fantastic offerings as far as scripting goes!! Well done Cobra!

I was super excited to let them pick the apperal, im just blown away now thst we were able to pick... #stylin

I was super excited to let them pick the apperal, im just blown away now thst we were able to pick... #stylin

You and me both! Picking shoes was the hardest part!!

My biggest decision was to flat brim or not to flat brim. All my choices had a flat brim so that was my hardest choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My biggest decision was to flat brim or not to flat brim. All my choices had a flat brim so that was my hardest choice

Right there with you guys! No flat brim it is and once I verify the shoe and belt size this morning...it will be sent in.

Is it bad that the hat is the first thing I used to narrow selections?

Cookie I don't know if I could picture you in a flat brim.

Is it bad that the hat is the first thing I used to narrow selections?

FWIW, when I was playing the imaginary scripting game in the other thread, I did the same.

Cookie I don't know if I could picture you in a flat brim.

One of those things that just doesn't work. For a joke? Yes. For all day on the course? No.

I love that Cobra/Puma is letting each of you wear what you want.

So excited about this. WE ARE SO CLOSE!

SOON. A badass staff bag, badass clubs, and some badass threads to play in a badass event.

Back