Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

Tomorrow tomorrow, I'll buy you tomorrow......

It's only a day away!

You're welcome for not singing this in a vine and posting.

Running shoes will hopefully be on for 5pm on the dot here (usually it is between 5.10 and 5.15pm by the time I get out of the building) so that I can make sure I am definitely home in time for when these go on sale at 6pm.....although I might have to delay the shower until after I have made my purchase if I get held up leaving here

Running shoes will hopefully be on for 5pm on the dot here (usually it is between 5.10 and 5.15pm by the time I get out of the building) so that I can make sure I am definitely home in time for when these go on sale at 6pm.....although I might have to delay the shower until after I have made my purchase if I get held up leaving here

The things you have to do for THP Merchandice!

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. ..
pepe3y4e.jpg

Super excited for tomorrow! Burger and Epochs, Burger and Epochs. Reservation set (you know, because it is food, a "reminder" wouldn't be fitting).

Pretty excited about this one. I have it on a hybrid right now in my bag.

Playing a mallet putter, this is how I have been using my Sushi cover.

Playing a mallet putter, this is how I have been using my Sushi cover.

I might have to look at changing out a couple of my long irons for hybrids at this rate so I can put all 4 of them in my bag :D

I might have to look at changing out a couple of my long irons for hybrids at this rate so I can put all 4 of them in my bag :D
Exactly. Gotta have bag priorities.

Was just going to post this same thing. I have sushi on my putter and bacon on my hybrid, but I will find a spot for the burger and beer!

Got 1 pm blocked off for tomorrow and hopefully I can add the burger cover to the collection!!

does anyone rock these covers on non-seemore putters? I definitely love me some burgers and would love to have a unique and rare cover like this, but i'm rolling a rife....haha

does anyone rock these covers on non-seemore putters? I definitely love me some burgers and would love to have a unique and rare cover like this, but i'm rolling a rife....haha

Absolutely!

I use them on my hybrids as well. I think they look better, fit better, and work better than the hybrid covers that came with mine.

Absolutely. I think more people put them on non-SeeMores than SeeMores.

Coming up tomorrow ladies and gents.

Coming up tomorrow ladies and gents.

I am ready, calendar reminder has been set.

But seriously, who needs a calendar reminder? Is it really possible to forget about this? I say no, no it is not possible.

I am ready, calendar reminder has been set.

But seriously, who needs a calendar reminder? Is it really possible to forget about this? I say no, no it is not possible.

I can't wait, the collection continues!

And of course I have a 1:00 meeting tomorrow. Oh well, I'll find a way to get one, meetings haven't stopped me before.

And of course I have a 1:00 meeting tomorrow. Oh well, I'll find a way to get one, meetings haven't stopped me before.

Sounds like it's time for a "bathroom break." :alien:

Sounds like it's time for a "bathroom break." :alien:
The meeting starts at 1:00, so that would make me late. I think it's easier to blatently bang away on my phone in front of my audit team.

Back